Edit History

MK_Regular

MK_Regular

Are we sharing our BP hauls now? OK, I guess I'll share.

I started last night with 15k BC @ rank 17 (in hindsight, spending an extra 31.5k BC to get 10M credits was a bad idea) after picking up the following:

• Shilka
  • (~13k BC) Strella
  • (~13k BC) Taifun
  • (~22k BC) Sabra
  • (~22k BC) Type 90
  • Kurganets

the main thing here was that I did not have enough BC to get up to rank 25 (the next reward vehicle) without spending any gold, nor would I be able to grind out enough BC before the BP ended.

I decided that the best thing for me to do would be to start rolling and pick up any plat insignias that I saw. I did this for about 20 minutes before I got a 50k BC offer with 10.5k BC remaining. naturally, I picked it up (because of course), and stopped rolling for a bit. I played a few matches with BC boosters, and as of midnight EST I was at 59k BC.

I don't know what I'm going to spend all these BC on, but I'll edit this post with pictures once I've spent them tonight.

Edit: OK, shop offers just auto-refreshed for the last time, I'm at 67k BC, time to start rerolling...

lose 1k BC rerolling, pick up a Pindad for 36k BC (30k BC remaining)

Pindad.thumb.jpg.4dfe2c62ddf6ed82d8c7204e5420f24f.jpg

I was going to put more here in case I got something else particularly of note, but that's it. I burned through 30k BC without getting any large BC offers that would have let me pick up another tier 8+ premium, even thought I got plenty of offers for various tier 8, 9 (AGDS, Hunter, Oplot, VT-5 and ZTQ-15 came up several times each) and even 10 (Type 10 came up once) premium tanks.

My final haul for the BP is:

• Shilka
  • (~13k BC) Strella
  • (~13k BC) Taifun
  • (~22k BC) Sabra
  • (~22k BC) Type 90
  • (~36k BC) Pindad

overall, I'd say it isn't a bad haul for 3k gold entry price, but there are definitely things I could have done better (i.e. stay at rank 10, use those 31.5k BC I spent getting to rank 17 for something useful like another tier 8 or 9 premium tank).

MK_Regular

MK_Regular

I started last night with 15k BC @ rank 17 (in hindsight, spending an extra 31.5k BC to get 10M credits was a bad idea) after picking up the following:

• Shilka
  • (~13k BC) Strella
  • (~13k BC) Taifun
  • (~22k BC) Sabra
  • (~22k BC) Type 90
  • Kurganets

the main thing here was that I did not have enough BC to get up to rank 25 (the next reward vehicle) without spending any gold, nor would I be able to grind out enough BC before the BP ended.

I decided that the best thing for me to do would be to start rolling and pick up any plat insignias that I saw. I did this for about 20 minutes before I got a 50k BC offer with 10.5k BC remaining. naturally, I picked it up (because of course), and stopped rolling for a bit. I played a few matches with BC boosters, and as of midnight EST I was at 59k BC.

I don't know what I'm going to spend all these BC on, but I'll edit this post with pictures once I've spent them tonight.

Edit: OK, shop offers just auto-refreshed for the last time, I'm at 67k BC, time to start rerolling...

I was going to put more here in case I got something else particularly of note, but that's it. I burned through 30k BC without getting any large BC offers that would have let me pick up another tier 8+ premium, even thought I got plenty of offers for various tier 8, 9 (AGDS, Hunter, Oplot, VT-5 and ZTQ-15 came up several times each) and even 10 (Type 10 came up once) premium tanks.

• Shilka
  • (~13k BC) Strella
  • (~13k BC) Taifun
  • (~22k BC) Sabra
  • (~22k BC) Type 90
  • (~36k BC) Pindad

overall, I'd say it wasn't a bad haul for 3k gold entry price, but there are definitely things I could have done better (i.e. stay at rank 10, use those 31.5k BC I spent getting to rank 17 for something useful like another tier 8 or 9 premium tank).

MK_Regular

MK_Regular

• Shilka
  • (~13k BC) Strella
  • (~13k BC) Taifun
  • (~22k BC) Sabra
  • (~22k BC) Type 90
  • Kurganets

• Shilka
  • (~13k BC) Strella
  • (~13k BC) Taifun
  • (~22k BC) Sabra
  • (~22k BC) Type 90
  • (~36k BC) Pindad

overall, I'd say it wasn't a bad haul for 3k gold entry price, but there are definitely things I could have done better (i.e. stay at rank 10, use those 31.5k BC for something useful like another tier 8 or 9 premium tank).

MK_Regular

MK_Regular

• Shilka
  • (~13k BC) Strella
  • (~13k BC) Taifun
  • (~22k BC) Sabra
  • (~22k BC) Type 90
  • Kurganets

I was going to put more here in case I got something else particularly of note, but that's it. I burned through 30k BC without getting any large BC offers that would have let me pick up another tier 8+ premium, even thought I got plenty of offers for various tier 8, 9 (AGDS, Hunter, Oplot, VT-5 and ZTQ-15 came up several times each) and even 10 (Type 10 came up once) premium tanks. My final haul for the BP is:

• Shilka
  • (~13k BC) Strella
  • (~13k BC) Taifun
  • (~22k BC) Sabra
  • (~22k BC) Type 90
  • (~36k BC) Pindad

overall, I'd say it wasn't a bad haul for 3k gold entry price, but there are definitely things I could have done better (i.e. stay at rank 10, use those 31.5k BC for something useful like another tier 8 or 9 premium tank).

MK_Regular

MK_Regular

• Shilka
  • (~13k BC) Strella
  • (~13k BC) Taifun
  • (~22k BC) Sabra
  • (~22k BC) Type 90
  • Kurganets

Edit: OK, shop offers just refreshed, I'm at 67k BC, time to start rerolling...

I was going to put more here in case I got something else particularly of note, but that's it. I burned through 30k BC without getting any large BC offers that would have let me pick up another tier 8+ premium, even thought I got plenty of offers for various tier 8, 9 (AGDS, Hunter, Oplot, VT-5 and ZTQ-15 came up several times each) and even 10 (Type 10 came up once) premium tanks. My final haul for the BP is:

• Shilka
  • (~13k BC) Strella
  • (~13k BC) Taifun
  • (~22k BC) Sabra
  • (~22k BC) Type 90
  • (~36k BC) Pindad

MK_Regular

MK_Regular

• Shilka
  • (~13k BC) Strella
  • (~13k BC) Taifun
  • (~22k BC) Sabra
  • (~22k BC) Type 90
  • Kurganets

MK_Regular

MK_Regular

• Shilka
  • (~13k BC) Strella
  • (~13k BC) Taifun
  • (~22k BC) Sabra
  • (~22k BC) Type 90
  • Kurganets

the main thing here was that I did not have enough BC to get up to rank 25 (the next reward vehicle) or 27 (20M credits) without spending any gold, nor would I be able to grind out enough BC before the BP ended.

MK_Regular

MK_Regular

I started last night with 15k BC @ rank 17 (in hindsight, spending 31.5k BC to get 10M credits was a bad idea) after picking up the following:

• Shilka
  • (~13k BC) Strella
  • (~13k BC) Taifun
  • (~22k BC) Sabra
  • (~22k BC) Type 90
  • Kurganets

the main thing here was that I did not have enough BC to get up to rank 25 (the next reward vehicle) or 27 (20M credits) without spending any gold, nor would I be able to grind out enough BC before the BP ended.

MK_Regular

MK_Regular

I started last night with 15k BC @ rank 17 after picking up the following:

• Shilka
  • (~13k BC) Strella
  • (~13k BC) Taifun
  • (~22k BC) Sabra
  • (~22k BC) Type 90
  • Kurganets

MK_Regular

MK_Regular

I started last night with 15k BC @ rank 17 (10M credits for spending 31.5k BC after getting Shilka) after picking up the following:

• Shilka
  • (~13k BC) Strella
  • (~13k BC) Taifun
  • (~22k BC) Sabra
  • (~22k BC) Type 90
  • Kurganets

MK_Regular

MK_Regular

I started last night with 15k BC @ rank 17 (10M credits for spending 31.5k BC after getting Shilka) after picking up the following:

• Shilka
  • (~13k BC) Strella
  • (~13k BC) Taifun
  • (~22k BC) Sabra
  • (~22k BC) Type 90
  • Kurganets

I decided that the best thing for me to do would be to started rolling and pick up any plat insignias that I saw. I did this for about 20 minutes before I got a 50k BC offer with 10.5k BC remaining. naturally, I picked it up (because of course), and stopped rolling for a bit. I played a few matches with BC boosters, and as of midnight EST I was at 59k BC.

MK_Regular

MK_Regular

• Shilka
  • (~13k BC) Strella
  • (~13k BC) Taifun
  • (~22k BC) Sabra
  • (~22k BC) Type 90
  • Kurganets

the main thing here was that I did not have enough BC to get up to rank 25 (the next reward vehicle) without spending any gold, nor would I be able to grind out enough BC before the BP ended.

I decided that the best thing for me to do would be to started rolling and pick up any plat insignias that I saw. I did this for about 20 minutes before I got a 50k BC offer with 10.5k BC remaining. naturally, I picked it up (because of course), and stopped rolling for a bit. I played a few matches with BC boosters, and as of midnight EST I was at 59k BC.

MK_Regular

MK_Regular

I started last night with 15k BC @ rank 17 after picking up the following:

• Shilka
  • (~13k BC) Strella
  • (~13k BC) Taifun
  • (~22k BC) Sabra
  • (~22k BC) Type 90
  • Kurganets

the main thing here was that I did not have enough BC to get up to rank 25 (the next reward vehicle) without spending any gold, nor would I be able to grind out enough BC before the BP ended.

MK_Regular

MK_Regular

I started last night with 15k BC @ rank 17 after picking up the following:

• Shilka
  • Strella
  • Taifun
  • Sabra
  • Type 90
  • Kurganets

MK_Regular

MK_Regular

Are we sharing our BP hauls now? OK, I started last night with 15k BC @ rank 17 after picking up the following:

• Shilka
  • Strella
  • Taifun
  • Sabra
  • Type 90
  • Kurganets