Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

it's ok to get some low level commander u to a specific skill in their tree, but as they get much higher, you'd use huge amounts to advance one, much better at this point to do vehicles:

5 hours ago, dfnce said:

then use each of them for harvesting daily x2 bonus to progress commanders

lieutenant to 1st lieutenant (rank 10-11?) is about 2 mil ... well i suppose if you wanted to free XP a T9 vehicle, that's 1.5 mil - and you do get to use your commanders all the time.

I'm thinking that if you get into a situation like I did, where i had one commander waiting to be 15th, one waiting to be 14th, all the way down to: "I need to get some random commander I don't like to 11th" so they can all go up. Maybe it's worth it then,

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

it's ok to get some low level commander u to a specific skill in their tree, but as they get much higher, you'd use huge amounts to advance one, much better at this point to do vehicles:

5 hours ago, dfnce said:

lieutenant to 1st lieutenant (rank 10-11?) is about 2 mil ... well i suppose if you wanted to free XP a T9 vehicle, that's 1.5 mil - and you do get to use your commanders all the time.

I'm thinking that if you get into a situation like I did, where i had one commander waiting to be 15th, one waiting to be 14th, all the way down to: "I need to get some random commander I don't like to 11th" so they can all go up. Maybe it's worth it then,

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

5 hours ago, dfnce said:

I'm thinking that if you get into a situation like I did, where i had one commander waiting to be 15th, one waiting to be 14th, all the way down to: "I need to get some random caommander i don't like to 11th" so they can all go up. Maybe it's worth it then,

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

5 hours ago, dfnce said:

lieutenant to 1st lieutenant (rank 10-11?) is about 2 mil

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

5 hours ago, dfnce said:

lieutenant to 1st lieutenant (rank 10?) is about 2 mil