Edit History

knutliott

knutliott

2 hours ago, Haswell said:

However, please note that, just like the other Tier 10 Hades vehicles, it cannot be obtained permanently and you’ll only be able to get hold of it for a limited time. After the allotted time expires, you’ll have to complete another contract to re-enable it again.

Wait... what?

Hades vehicles are rental only?  You go to all the trouble to get 100 parts, and all you get is a rental???

Oh wait... it says Tier 10.  So the Tier 9 Hades vehicles are permanent, but the Tier 10 vehicles are rental-only?

I'd love to get a Terminator 2 Hades... but I don't have any yet because I don't do enough of the contracts to collect the parts.  :classic_sad:

knutliott

knutliott

2 hours ago, Haswell said:

However, please note that, just like the other Tier 10 Hades vehicles, it cannot be obtained permanently and you’ll only be able to get hold of it for a limited time. After the allotted time expires, you’ll have to complete another contract to re-enable it again.

Wait... what?

Hades vehicles are rental only?  You go to all the trouble to get 100 parts, and all you get is a rental???

Oh wait... it says Tier 10.  So the Tier 9 Hades vehicles are permanent, but the Tier 10 vehicles are rental-only?

I'd love to get a Terminator 2 Hades... but I don't have any yet because I don't do enough of the contracts to collect the parts.  :(