Edit History

Haswell

Haswell

https://armoredlabs.net/index.php?/topic/68440-august-22-qa-with-ss-answers-and-discussion/

If your question didn't get answered this time or you would like to ask more questions, feel free to submit them here!

---

Reposting some questions from Discord:

simolens:

• What  vehicles besides the bvp afv contract tank are being added in the battlepath Store?

Data-Zero:

• Is it possible to set specific paint/camo as your favorite and have it as separate tab for fast equip/select?
  • Are there any new retrofits planned? As the likes of Improved drive and improved barrel lining. (Not as strong, like tier lower)
  • Any plans to add any more Hades vehicles into the list?
  • Is the massive camo loss when firing autocannons (eg BMP-3M) intended and if its so, any plans to visit it?

Azdule:

• Are there any ideas to try and add incentives to being in a battalion or a high ranking one?  While the shadow + parts of hades tanks are a nice addition to the grind of the game, outside of ranked matches, there is very little for a battalion to do together.  And once you have the hades tanks, there isn't an incentive to grind further for them.  Could there be something, and I use this term VERY loosely, like the old base, but for battalions to donate to so it gives them something back?  For example, if the members donated say 100m, it would 'print' out say a few more rearm kits for all members, or for 1 quadrillion, it gave access to something else - perhaps some heroic missions or something.
  • Would it be possible to get some over progression completions for the contract missions (akin to the raid missions) whereby, if you do the task so well, that you can 1 shot it?  for example, if you need to get 10x missions with 2k inf damage, that you get 1 mission with 20k inf damage (not exact numbers but for general ideas) Edit: or are they designed to be that way simply to try and keep player numbers up?
  • Are there any plans to remove the BS first roll on all of the crates that we get?  For example, the fire support, or nation boxes.  As a long term player, I'm not going to drop £2.50 on a day of premium or 500k credits.  If there was actually a chance of getting something decent on these boxes I might (strong maybe) tempted to roll on a few, but as it stands, there is 0 chance because all I see is trash.  Hell, even the visual shows the possible drops on that roll is trash.

Pfeffer:

• I am aware that there have been Line vehicles in the past that have been made premium (XM1, T-14 with 152mm) but has there ever been plans or discussions regarding the opposite?
    For example taking the RDF LT (bad example but example nonetheless) and turning it into a line vehicle for a new or old dealer?
    If not was there a specific reason **YOU** think it was never pursued such as annoying those that purchased or obtained it?

Lettuce:

• Question: How are the developers doing? Are they eating and sleeping well? What were some of the things that they had to go through during the coof and how did they manage to recover? Any anecdotes they or you want to share? I decided to ask these questions because its very easy for us players to forget that the developers behind a game are still human and the pressures we put on them might make or break them. I look forward to hearing about the other "heroes of armored warfare" :)

Liebefrei:

• When will the infantry be revised?
    - Likes to run a world
    - Likes to run meters away from hitting enemies even though enemies are in range
    - when will there be the possibility to tell the infantry exactly on which point (target circle, it should position itself, if it is close)
    Working with the Infantery is a real pain in the ass.