Sign in to follow this  
Haswell

T-62 variants upgrades

This mod upgrades the T-62 chassis to the T-62M1 standard (basically T-62M without missiles) by adding applique armor to the hull front and sides. Rear fuel tanks are also added to the existing mounting points for better eye candy.

Mod download: https://mega.nz/file/cBhW0STR#qLd-qis_sZgOkdBTpW4D0WMyik9c7tpJsAOyV1FvPRE

The base T-62 model also receives the turret greebles from the Tiran 6, enjoy your extra storage and non-functional dakka!

1TsJVP3.jpg

NWr9X8z.jpg

sDkz4ds.jpg

U3L9RGA.jpg

Because the Tiran 6 already has ERA covering the front hull, I decided not to add the applique armor on it as to not cover the ERA. Instead it receives a set of Storm-styled mine plows (taken from the Type 99B) to differentiate it better from the T-62M1:

6WD49Qx.jpg

The actual T-62M also received fuel tanks, because why not?

QsexopU.jpg

Vehicles modified:

• T-62
  • Tiran 6
  • T-62M
  • IT-1

Mod download: https://mega.nz/file/cBhW0STR#qLd-qis_sZgOkdBTpW4D0WMyik9c7tpJsAOyV1FvPRE

Installation instructions: this mod will persist across any future game updates and patches, there is no need to modify any other files.

6hj2I41.png

To uninstall, simply delete the mod files.

Legalese and stuff:

You may freely use and redistribute this mod and perform any additional modifications as you see fit. Please attribute the author (me) when redistributing the mod, and provide the address of this thread as the source of the mod.

You may NOT monetize this mod or any part thereof.

• Upvote 4

Spoiler

You made my day with his nice mod pack! I tought to ask if someone could use the modell of the tier-4 T-62M for the tier-3 one. Thank you a lot! i really appreciate it! cause the T-62M is one of my favorite cold war tanks also cause it was used in the Afghan war.