Edit History

smudlicko

smudlicko

Today is the day when I will unlock the last remaining free xp module on my last tier 10 tank that I was grinding.

Previously I was planning to play only big alpha/premium tanks after 5 years of grinding (mbt70, XM1A3, but....

It feels like playing WOT!!! They are blind, inaccurate, slow and aiming circle is big as a house!!! Then youll hit Bradley formula with 1300mm pen shell and the result is WOT 0dmg critical hit to its tracks lol.

It's almost impossible to hit a tank at 100m while moving!!!

If I want this experience, all I have to do is to play WOT, where I can still grind something and at least WOT developers doesn't pretend that their tanks are equipped with thermal vision 😂

smudlicko

smudlicko

Today is the day when I will unlock the last remaining free xp module on my last tier 10 tank that I was grinding.

Previously I was planning to play only big alpha/premium tanks after 5 years of grinding (mbt70, XM1A3b, but....

It feels like playing WOT!!! They are blind, inaccurate, slow and aiming circle is big as a house!!! Then youll hit Bradley formula with 1300mm pen shell and the result is WOT 0dmg critical hit to its tracks lol.

If I want this experience, all I have to do is to play WOT, where I can still grind something and at least WOT developers doesn't pretend that their tanks are equipped with thermal vision 😂

smudlicko

smudlicko

Previously I was planning to play only big alpha premium tanks after 5 years of grinding (mbt70, XM1A3b, but....