Edit History

eXeStyle

eXeStyle

1 hour ago, WolleWolf95 said:

The Voice of War sound mod makes Armoured Warfare much more enjoyable to play. My favorite sound of this whole pack is the sound for the gas powered engines wich really reminds on the original sound of a Leyland engine which was used in Chieftain tanks. Would it be possible to gave the gas engine sound to the Chietains and to the T-64? 

You have great hearing! Theoretically, this can be done, but for this you need to interfere with scripts. Unfortunately, I have not yet reached this level, although I plan to try to work with sound scripts using FMOD. Maybe something will come out of this.

eXeStyle

eXeStyle

The Voice of War sound mod makes Armoured Warfare much more enjoyable to play. My favorite sound of this whole pack is the sound for the gas powered engines wich really reminds on the original sound of a Leyland engine which was used in Chieftain tanks. Would it be possible to gave the gas engine sound to the Chietains and to the T-64? 

Surprisingly, you guessed it. Theoretically, this can be done, but for this you need to interfere with scripts. Unfortunately, I have not yet reached this level, although I plan to try to work with sound scripts using FMOD. Maybe something will come out of this.

eXeStyle

eXeStyle

Surprisingly, you guessed it. You have great hearing! This is really an engine from a Chieftain tank =). Theoretically, this can be done, but for this you need to interfere with scripts. Unfortunately, I have not yet reached this level, although I plan to try to work with sound scripts using FMOD. Maybe something will come out of this.