Edit History

eXeStyle

eXeStyle

Good evening! At your request, I made a separate patch for you with the sounds of shooting from the provided video. 30mm autocannons now sound like Puma shots.

It's funny, after I started testing the sound in the game, I realized that a very similar sound has been used for a long time on autocannons 50 mm and above. At one time I took the sound from the game WarThunder, which is used by the Puma infantry fighting vehicle. It's a shame that the developers of Armored Warfare don't approach the voice acting of their game with the same quality.

Download
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SAJO1bQu7yaVwbxIJaBgwd-vhx91EGFE/view?usp=sharing

eXeStyle

eXeStyle

Good evening! At your request, I made a separate patch for you with the sounds of shooting from the provided video. 30mm autocannons now sound like Puma shots.

It's funny, after I started testing the sound in the game, I realized that a very similar sound has been used for a long time on autocannons 50 mm and above. At one time I took the sound from the game WarThunder, which is used by the Puma infantry fighting vehicle. It's a shame that the developers of Armored Warfare don't approach the voice acting of their game with the same quality.