Edit History

eXeStyle

eXeStyle

3 hours ago, MilanoMiliz said:

Hey, i really like your sound mod. 

Could you perhaps make it so that the new Puma has it's typical TACK,TACK,TACK sound, instead of the standard 30mm sound? It has such a unique sound and i would love to have it sound like that in game.

at 2:22 min is a good reference for how it should sound

Good afternoon Glad you like my mod. Considering the last battle path and the fact that it includes a technique that is very interesting to me, as an exception, I can make a separate patch with the sound you are interested in and post it here, but for this I will need your help. The video you attached has very dirty sound. If you find a video where there is a high-quality sound of Puma firing without extraneous noise and send it to me, I will fulfill your wish. P.S. Unfortunately, with this update, the developers did not introduce separate voice acting, so the shooting sound you are interested in will replace all the sounds of 30 mm autocannon shots.

eXeStyle

eXeStyle

3 hours ago, MilanoMiliz said:

Эй, мне очень нравится ваш звуковой мод.

Может быть, вы могли бы сделать так, чтобы новая Puma имела свой типичный звук TACK, TACK, TACK вместо стандартного 30-миллиметрового звука? У него такой уникальный звук, и я бы хотел, чтобы он звучал так же в игре.

на 2:22 мин - хороший ориентир на то, как это должно звучать

Good afternoon Glad you like my mod. Considering the last battle path and the fact that it includes a technique that is very interesting to me, as an exception, I can make a separate patch with the sound you are interested in and post it here, but for this I will need your help. The video you attached has very dirty sound. If you find a video where there is a high-quality sound of Puma firing without extraneous noise and send it to me, I will fulfill your wish. P.S. Unfortunately, with this update, the developers did not introduce separate voice acting, so the shooting sound you are interested in will replace all the sounds of 30 mm autocannon shots.