Edit History

eXeStyle

eXeStyle

4 hours ago, Cameron75 said:

Hello,

first thanks for the great Mod !

Quick Note: The AMX 30B2 (Premium) has a Turbine sound  instead of a Diesel. The AMX 30 Brenus is fine

Thanks for the positive feedback! As for the engines, this is a massive game problem and I can't fix it. Unfortunately, the developers did not give me a tool for working with sound scripts. The game has a lot of bugs with sounds that need to be edited. For example, the Type 90 also has the sound of a Turbine instead of a diesel, but I generally keep quiet about Western equipment with an automatic loader. For the same Type 90 or Leclerc, instead of the sound of the mechanism, the sound of the loader is used and there are many such problems in the game.

eXeStyle

eXeStyle

4 hours ago, Cameron75 said:

Hello,

first thanks for the great Mod !

Quick Note: The AMX 30B2 (Premium) has a Turbine sound  instead of a Diesel. The AMX 30 Brenus is fine

Thanks for the positive feedback! As for the engines, this is a massive game problem and I can't fix it. Unfortunately, the developers did not give me a tool for working with sound scripts. The game has a lot of bugs with sounds that need to be edited. For example, the Type 90 also has the sound of a Turbine instead of a diesel, but I generally keep quiet about Western equipment with an automatic loader. For the same Type 90 or Leclerc, instead of the sound of the mechanism, the sound of the loader is used and there are many such problems in the game.