Edit History

eXeStyle

eXeStyle

1 hour ago, cookie said:

Great mod, this basically makes my WIP sound mod obsolete, its just so much better.

The only thing I don't like is the new turret rotation sound.

One soundclip is a bit odd, its louder than the other ambient sounds, its at 5:10 in your video, its  crackin sound, as if you are driving over rubble, maybe that could be tweaked a little by making it a litle less loud.

Did you mess with the gas turbine sounds? They sound like they haven't been changed.

Also, how did you do the engine sounds?
I tried messing with them but they only play for a fraction of a second before they turn completely silent.

In fact, in battle with wheeled vehicles, the sound of movement on the ground is not particularly audible. Probably due to the settings that I set in the game.

I'll make the sound of the turret turn quieter. Separately, I will upload the file in the message tomorrow.

I did not touch the sounds of the gas turbine engine. In fact, they are not the worst, and in my opinion, it is rather difficult to make them qualitatively.

The fact is that in the game for diesel engines and gas turbine engines in the file goes to the speed levels. It is important that the sound file is not too short. For me it is about 1.5 - 4.5 seconds. You need to replace each sound file according to the speed.
Diesel_F1_int_lp
Diesel_F1_lp
Diesel_F2_int_lp
Diesel_F2_lp
Diesel_F3_lp

The sound of the exhaust (files exh_lp), which is also divided into speed levels, I did not touch. With the new engine sounds, they sound good.

F1, F2, F3 are the rpm levels. 1 is idle and minimum movement. 2 is the average speed. 3 is the maximum rpm/speed.
int_lp are the sounds you hear in first person while aiming.
lp are those that are outside.

For replacement, it is important to pick up files from one engine, and not from different ones. Or the sounds should be as similar as possible to each other.

Sounds diesel_idle, diesel_m1, diesel_sl1 work on the same principle.
I hope that what I wrote is understandable and accessible given the knowledge of my English

And as a bonus, the electric_spindle file is the sound of a hybrid engine. As you can see, it is not divided into rpm levels, and it is for this reason that this sound sounds strange in the game.

1.thumb.jpg.3e49555e052bf10cf5175265d3e957eb.jpg2.thumb.jpg.6384e5665a374329b1dc4bd008fe1b6e.jpg

eXeStyle

eXeStyle

59 minutes ago, cookie said:

Great mod, this basically makes my WIP sound mod obsolete, its just so much better.

The only thing I don't like is the new turret rotation sound.

One soundclip is a bit odd, its louder than the other ambient sounds, its at 5:10 in your video, its  crackin sound, as if you are driving over rubble, maybe that could be tweaked a little by making it a litle less loud.

Did you mess with the gas turbine sounds? They sound like they haven't been changed.

Also, how did you do the engine sounds?
I tried messing with them but they only play for a fraction of a second before they turn completely silent.

In fact, in battle with wheeled vehicles, the sound of movement on the ground is not particularly audible. Probably due to the settings that I set in the game.

I'll make the sound of the turret turn quieter. Separately, I will upload the file in the message tomorrow.

I did not touch the sounds of the gas turbine engine. In fact, they are not the worst, and in my opinion, it is rather difficult to make them qualitatively.

The fact is that in the game for diesel engines and gas turbine engines in the file goes to the speed levels. It is important that the sound file is not too short. For me it is about 1.5 - 2.5 seconds. You need to replace each sound file according to the speed.
Diesel_F1_int_lp
Diesel_F1_lp
Diesel_F2_int_lp
Diesel_F2_lp
Diesel_F3_lp

The sound of the exhaust (files exh_lp), which is also divided into speed levels, I did not touch. With the new engine sounds, they sound good.

F1, F2, F3 are the rpm levels. 1 is idle and minimum movement. 2 is the average speed. 3 is the maximum rpm/speed.
int_lp are the sounds you hear in first person while aiming.
lp are those that are outside.

For replacement, it is important to pick up files from one engine, and not from different ones. Or the sounds should be as similar as possible to each other.

Sounds diesel_idle, diesel_m1, diesel_sl1 work on the same principle.
I hope that what I wrote is understandable and accessible given the knowledge of my English

And as a bonus, the electric_spindle file is the sound of a hybrid engine. As you can see, it is not divided into rpm levels, and it is for this reason that this sound sounds strange in the game.

1.thumb.jpg.3e49555e052bf10cf5175265d3e957eb.jpg2.thumb.jpg.6384e5665a374329b1dc4bd008fe1b6e.jpg