Edit History

Flavio93Zena

Flavio93Zena

Alright this is mega cool, BUT, I really wish it didn't mess with other game sounds. If you have different ammo types on an autocannon (aka BMPT 2017 with AP and HE) the switch sound is gone, and it's quite useful to me as I'm switching in dead times and focusing on driving in those 2 seconds.
Also ATGMs really should be LOUDER, if you play a BMPT (again), the autocannon is so much louder than the rocket... While I do understand the concept of bullets and why they're loud, a rocket isn't silent either with all the burning and stuff.

P.S.: Google Drive/Mega.nz > Mediafire.
3 minutes to download the file isn't acceptable for 60MBs in 2022, lol.

Flavio93Zena

Flavio93Zena

Alright this is mega cool, BUT, I really wish it didn't mess with other game sounds. If you have different ammo types on an autocannon (aka BMPT 2017 with AP and HE) the switch sound is gone, and it's quite useful to me as I'm switching in dead times and focusing on driving in those 2 seconds.
Also ATGMs really should be LOUDER, if you play a BMPT (again), the autocannon is so much louder than the rocket... While I do understand the concept of bullets and why they're loud, a rocket isn't silent either with all the burning and stuff.

P.S.: Google Drive > Mediafire.
3 minutes to download the file isn't acceptable for 60MBs in 2022, lol.

Flavio93Zena

Flavio93Zena