Edit History

MK_Regular

MK_Regular

HTML table was broken

Honestly, it seems functional if underwhelming. It has the misfortune of being tier 8 and being compared to the Ramka, Termi 2k, and Termi 2017 which completely wipe the floor with any and all missile TDs of the tier. Disregarding the termis, comparing the other tier 8 missile TDs (except the trashsat):

image.png.caa82adf2599f6ad907ee5fa4cf3efd6.png

TL;DR: the M1134 is kinda bad, the VCAC is OK, the Khrizantema is a bit meh

The more I look at it, the more the Khrizantema looks like a knock-off VCAC. Yes, it gets some of the features of the VCAC (in some combinations that the VCAC can't get), but as far as we know it doesn't get a lot of the other features that the VCAC can (360 smoke, hard-kill APS, no camo penalty for moving or reduced penalty for firing, auto-homing). It's like someone decided that the VCAC could get better vision control and both options of the top firepower choice (HOT-3s and double-shot) as long as it sacrificed the 360 smoke, auto-homing and all of options for the 2nd-highest choices (hard-kill, moving/firing camo penalty reduction). Personally, that's not exactly something I would consider to be a fair trade since I generally avoid double-shot and almost exclusively used the HOT-2MPs on the VCAC (yes, even after 0.33, fight me). Unless the Khrizantema gets some really interesting overprogression upgrades (I suspect that the double-shot will be one of these) I can really only see myself saying "meh" and playing something else.

MK_Regular

MK_Regular

Honestly, it seems functional if underwhelming. It has the misfortune of being tier 8 and being compared to the Ramka, Termi 2k, and Termi 2017 which completely wipe the floor with any and all missile TDs of the tier. Disregarding the termis, comparing the other tier 8 missile TDs (except the trashsat):

image.png.caa82adf2599f6ad907ee5fa4cf3efd6.png

The more I look at it, the more the Khrizantema looks like a knock-off VCAC. Yes, it gets some of the features of the VCAC (in some combinations that the VCAC can't get), but as far as we know it doesn't get a lot of the other features that the VCAC can (360 smoke, hard-kill APS, no camo penalty for moving or reduced penalty for firing, auto-homing). It's like someone decided that the VCAC could get better vision control and both options of the top firepower choice (HOT-3s and double-shot) as long as it sacrificed the 360 smoke, auto-homing and all of options for the 2nd-highest choices (hard-kill, moving/firing camo penalty reduction). Personally, that's not exactly something I would consider to be a fair trade since I generally avoid double-shot and almost exclusively used the HOT-2MPs on the VCAC (yes, even after 0.33, fight me). Unless the Khrizantema gets some really interesting overprogression upgrades (I suspect that the double-shot will be one of these) I can really only see myself saying "meh" and playing something else.

MK_Regular

MK_Regular

The more I look at it, the more the Khrizantema looks like a knock-off VCAC. Yes, it gets some of the features of the VCAC (in some combinations that the VCAC can't get), but as far as we know it doesn't get a lot of the other features that the VCAC can (360 smoke, hard-kill APS, no camo penalty for moving or reduced penalty for firing, auto-homing). It's like someone decided that the VCAC could get better vision control and both options of the top firepower choice (HOT-3s and double-shot) as long as it sacrificed the 360 smoke, auto-homing and all of options for the 2nd-highest choices (hard-kill, moving/firing camo penalty reduction). Personally, that's not exactly something I would consider to be a fair trade since I generally avoid double-shot and almost exclusively used the HOT-2MPs on the VCAC (yes, even after 0.33, fight me). Unless the Khrizantema gets some really interesting overprogression upgrades (I suspect that the double-shot will be one of these) I can really only see myself saying "meh" and playing something els
e

MK_Regular

MK_Regular

M1134 VCAC Khrizantema-S
Missile Stats 850 / 950mm Tandem             450 / 300mm Top-Attack 900 / 1200mm Tandem            950 / 900mm HEAT-MP              900 / 1000mm Tandem 900 / 1200mm Tandem            1200 / 80mm Thermo
Reload and Clip no Double Shot 2 shots 3s apart / 15s reload       2 missiles every 18s 4 shots 3s apart / 20s reload       4 missiles every 29s 2 shots 2s apart / 12-15s reload 2 missiles every 14-17s
with Double Shot - 2 shots 4s apart / 25s reload       4 missiles every 29s 1 shot / 12-15s reload                  2 missiles every 12-15s
Protection Hard-kill APS                               ERA (~250mm vs HEAT) Hard-kill APS                               360 smoke -
Vision Control 25% / 350m 27% / 340m                                32% / 340m                               27% / 365m 26% / 380m
Mobility 99 km/h / 3.96s to 32 km/h 110 km/h / 2.6s to 32 km/h 70 km/h / ?.?s to 32 km/h

The more I look at it, the more the Khrizantema looks like a knock-off VCAC. Yes, it gets some of the features of the VCAC (in some combinations that the VCAC can't get), but as far as we know it doesn't get a lot of the other features that the VCAC can (360 smoke, hard-kill APS, no camo penalty for moving or reduced penalty for firing, auto-homing). It's like someone decided that the VCAC could get better vision control and both options of the top firepower choice (HOT-3s and double-shot) as long as it sacrificed the 360 smoke, auto-homing and all of options for the 2nd-highest choices (hard-kill, moving/firing camo penalty reduction). Personally, that's not exactly something I would consider to be a fair trade since I generally avoid double-shot and almost exclusively used the HOT-2MPs on the VCAC (yes, even after 0.33, fight me). Unless the Khrizantema gets some really interesting overprogression upgrades (I suspect that the double-shot will be one of these) I can really only see myself saying "meh" and playing something els
e

MK_Regular

MK_Regular

<table>
  <tr>
    <th></th>
    <th>M1134</th>
    <th>VCAC</th>
	<th>Khrizantema-S</th>
  </tr>
  <tr>
    <td>Missile Stats</td>
    <td>850 / 950mm Tandem<br>450 / 300mm Top-Attack</td>
    <td>900 / 1200mm Tandem<br>950 / 900mm HEAT-MP<br>900 / 1000mm Tandem</td>
    <td>900 / 1200mm Tandem<br>1200 / 80mm Thermo</td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
    <td>Reload and Clip Stats (no double shot)</td>
    <td>2 shots 3s apart / 15s reload<br>2 missiles every 18s</td>
    <td>4 shots 3s apart / 20s reload<br>4 missiles every 29s</td>
    <td>2 shots 2s apart / 12-15s reload<br>2 missiles every 14-17s</td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
    <td>Reload and Clip Stats (with double shot)</td>
    <td></td>
    <td>2 shots 4s apart / 25s reload<br>4 missiles every 29s</td>
    <td>1 shot / 12-15s reload<br>2 missiles every 14-17s</td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
    <td>Protection</td>
    <td>Hard-kill APS<br>ERA (~250mm against HEAT)</td>
    <td>Hard-kill APS</td>
    <td></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
    <td>Vision Control</td>
    <td>25% / 350m</td>
    <td>27% / 340m<br>32% / 340m<br>27% / 365m</td>
    <td>26% / 380m</td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
    <td>Mobility</td>
    <td>99 km/h / 3.96s to 32 km/h</td>
    <td>110 km/h / 2.6s to 32 km/h</td>
    <td>70 km/h / ?.??s to 32 km/h</td>
  </tr>
</table>

The more I look at it, the more the Khrizantema looks like a knock-off VCAC. Yes, it gets some of the features of the VCAC (in some combinations that the VCAC can't get), but as far as we know it doesn't get a lot of the other features that the VCAC can (360 smoke, hard-kill APS, no camo penalty for moving or reduced penalty for firing, auto-homing). It's like someone decided that the VCAC could get better vision control and both options of the top firepower choice (HOT-3s and double-shot) as long as it sacrificed the 360 smoke, auto-homing and all of options for the 2nd-highest choices (hard-kill, moving/firing camo penalty reduction). Personally, that's not exactly something I would consider to be a fair trade since I generally avoid double-shot and almost exclusively used the HOT-2MPs on the VCAC (yes, even after 0.33, fight me). Unless the Khrizantema gets some really interesting overprogression upgrades (I suspect that the double-shot will be one of these) I can really only see myself saying "meh" and playing something else

MK_Regular

MK_Regular

<table>
  <tr>
    <th></th>
    <th>M1134</th>
    <th>VCAC</th>
	<th>Khrizantema-S</th>
  </tr>
  <tr>
    <td>Missile Stats</td>
    <td>850 / 950mm Tandem<br>450 / 300mm Top-Attack</td>
    <td>900 / 1200mm Tandem<br>950 / 900mm HEAT-MP<br>900 / 1000mm Tandem</td>
    <td>900 / 1200mm Tandem<br>1200 / 80mm Thermo</td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
    <td>Reload and Clip Stats (no double shot)</td>
    <td>2 shots 3s apart / 15s reload<br>2 missiles every 18s</td>
    <td>4 shots 3s apart / 20s reload<br>4 missiles every 29s</td>
    <td>2 shots 2s apart / 12-15s reload<br>2 missiles every 14-17s</td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
    <td>Reload and Clip Stats (with double shot)</td>
    <td></td>
    <td>2 shots 4s apart / 25s reload<br>4 missiles every 29s</td>
    <td>1 shot / 12-15s reload<br>2 missiles every 14-17s</td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
    <td>Protection</td>
    <td>Hard-kill APS<br>ERA (~250mm against HEAT)</td>
    <td>Hard-kill APS</td>
    <td></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
    <td>Vision Control</td>
    <td>25% / 350m</td>
    <td>27% / 340m<br>32% / 340m<br>27% / 365m</td>
    <td>26% / 380m</td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
    <td>Mobility</td>
    <td>99 km/h / 3.96s to 32 km/h</td>
    <td>110 km/h / 2.6s to 32 km/h</td>
    <td>70 km/h / ?.??s to 32 km/h</td>
  </tr>
</table>

TL;DR: the M1134 is kinda bad, the VCAC is OK, and the Khrizantema is meh

The more I look at it, the more the Khrizantema looks like a knock-off VCAC. Yes, it gets some of the features of the VCAC (in some combinations that the VCAC can't get), but as far as we know it doesn't get a lot of the other features that the VCAC can (360 smoke, hard-kill APS, no camo penalty for moving or reduced penalty for firing, auto-homing). It's like someone decided that the VCAC could get better vision control and both options of the top firepower choice (HOT-3s and double-shot) as long as it sacrificed the 360 smoke, auto-homing and all of options for the 2nd-highest choices (hard-kill, moving/firing camo penalty reduction). Personally, that's not exactly something I would consider to be a fair trade since I generally avoid double-shot and almost exclusively used the HOT-2MPs on the VCAC (yes, even after 0.33, fight me). Unless the Khrizantema gets some really interesting overprogression upgrades (I suspect that the double-shot will be one of these) I can really only see myself saying "meh" and playing something else