Edit History

Pesa_

Pesa_

i think the main reason its because rewards are not worth it. putting aside the queue times, two boxes for all those missions are not worth it.

so overall its a fun idea, too bad for mc4 tho, but thats my personal taste, and i prefer playing normal pve than this event, because the rewards are not worth it. im not touching SH because its literally not enjoyable for the mix of bad fps and artificial difficulty. (and even if its offtopic, let me express my perplexity since i have a 6950x, 32gb ram and a 2080ti and in some chapters of SH i touch around 40fps, without counting autocannon spam, that dips it even more, like 30fps)

Pesa_

Pesa_

i think the main reason its because rewards are not worth it. putting aside the queue times, two boxes for all those missions are not worth it.

so overall its a fun idea, too bad for mc4 tho, but thats my personal taste, and i prefer playing normal pve than this event, because the rewards are not worth it. im not touching SH because its literally not enjoyable because the mix of bad fps and artificial difficulty. (and even if its offtopic, let me express my perplexity because i have a 6950x, 32gb ram and a 2080ti and in some chapters of SH i touch around 40fps, without counting autocannon spam, that dips it even more, like 30fps)

Pesa_

Pesa_

so overall its a fun idea, too bad for mc4 tho, but thats my personal taste, and i prefer playing normal pve than this event, because the rewards are not worth it. im not touching SH because its literally not enjoyable because the mix of bad fps and artificial difficulty. (and even if its offtopic, let me express my perplexity because i have a 6950x, 16gb ram and a 2080ti and in some chapters of SH i touch around 40fps, without counting autocannon spam, that dips it even more, like 30fps)