Edit History

dfnce

dfnce

The not so exciting thing to me that following BP principle 2 of vehicles will be legacy ones from 60-70. Basically i don't care of them. Can be (one of many) BTR, Tunguska, there are so many of them.

This leaves us 2 spots for more modern vehicles , where traditionally one of them will be tier 7-8 and one tier 10.

For  tier 7-8 it can be AFV/TD - MANUL or BUMERANG. Also consider TOS or SPAAG Panzir. There is also quite nice looking T80BVM.

For tier 10 if it has to be  MBT - easily another prototype from 80-90, like even 195. Unlikely AW but it could a surprise in very positive way if they roll T90M.

dfnce

dfnce

The not so exciting thing to me that following BP principle 2 of vehicles will be legacy ones from 60-70. Basically i don't care of them. Can be (one of many) BTR, Tunguska, there are so many of them.

This leaves us 2 spots for more modern vehicles , where traditionally one of them will be tier 7-8 and one tier 10.

For  tier 7-8 it can be AFV/TD - MANUL or BUMERANG. Also consider also TOS or SPAAG Panzir. There is also quite nice looking T80BVM.

For tier 10 if it has to be  MBT - easily another prototype from 80-90, like even 195. Unlikely AW but it could a surprise in very positive way if they roll T90M.