Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Tiers.. anything I can play Glops in , so about 6-9 (yes, yes, T5 is theoretically possible , but I give up every time and play higher, since the wait is painful. That and you are guaranteed to be bottom tier...) 

On T10 I have the Armata T15, Sphinx, Type99a2, and only the sphinx does any good

Pity you can't play Glops in some of the T4 vehicles too. 

At the moment I'm grinding LeClerc proto(in pve), Harimau, and that frigging awful rot-box, the Sprut. 

My go-to, fun vehicles: VBL Ingwe, Wiesel HOT, and the wonderful Crab. Oh crabby, you are the best, :classic_love:

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Tiers.. anything I can play Glops in , so about 6-9 (yes, yes, T5 is theoretically possible , but I give up every time and play higher, since the wait is painful. That and you are guaranteed to be bottom tier...) 

On T10 I have the Armata T15, Sphinx, Type99a2, and only the sphinx does any good

Pity you can't play Glops in some of the T4 vehicles too. 

At the moment I'm grinding LeClerc proto(in pve), Harimau, and that frigging rot-box, the Sprut. 

My go-to, fun vehicles: VBL Ingwe, Wiesel HOT, and the wonderful Crab. Oh crabby, you are the best, :classic_love: