Edit History

Pesa_

Pesa_

i just hope it wont be another bp shit or crates related. i can understand if its going to be a contract tank, but since they are adding more premium than progression tanks, a lot of people would get upset even more. and i dont think they can afford to lose more players after 0.33 shitfest. they even closed russian forum to maximize budget. it really looks like they are running out of budget and players thanks to their latest fuckups, but we all knew that. 

Pesa_

Pesa_

i just hope it wont be another bp shit. i can understand if its going to be a contract tank, but since they are adding more premium than progression tanks, a lot of people would get upset even more. and i dont think they can afford to lose more players after 0.33 shitfest. they even closed russian forum to maximize budget. it really looks like they are running out of budget and players thanks to their latest fuckups, but we all knew that. 

Pesa_

Pesa_

i just hope it wont be another bp shit. i can understand if its going to be a contract tank, but since they are adding more premium than progression tanks, a lot of people would get upset even more. and i dont think they can afford to lose more players after 0.33 shitfest. they even closed russian forum to maximize budget. it really looks like they are running out of budget thanks to their latest fuckups, but we all knew that.