Edit History

Haswell

Haswell

Replaced "dev" with "official staff". Sounds nicer.

If any My.com/MY.GAMES/Mail.Ru employee or volunteer (colloquially referred to as "official staff") joins this forum, they will receive NO special permissions. They may receive a special forum tag upon request to indicate their affiliation, but they will be treated just like every other forum member.

Anything an official staff says on this forum, unless they explicitly say otherwise, is to be taken as opinion or conjecture of the individual posting the comment and not an official stance from the company. Also, do not haze them, do not harass them, treat them as you would like to be treated by the company, they are people too, they just happen to work on the game.

However, this does not mean you cannot argue, debate or otherwise not interact with them, the purpose of the policy to foster communication between the people who run the game and people who play it on an unofficial basis but also allowing them to make official statements for the purpose of clarity, brevity etc.

As such, I welcome any and all official staff to join and participate here on ArmoredLabs, if nothing else but to allow an informal channel of communication to and from the playerbase of the game.

Thanks!

Haswell

Haswell

Replaced "dev" with "official staff". Sounds nicer.

If any My.com/MY.GAMES/Mail.Ru employee or volunteer (colloquially referred to as "official staff") joins this forum, they will receive NO special permissions. They may receive a special forum tag upon request to indicate their affiliation, but they will be treated just like every other forum member.

Anything an official staff says on this forum, unless they explicitly say otherwise, is to be taken as opinion or conjecture of the individual posting the comment and not an official stance from the company. Also, do not haze them, do not harass them, treat them as you would like to be treated by the company, they are people too, they just happen to work on the game.

However, this does not mean you cannot argue, debate or otherwise not interact with them, the purpose of the policy to foster communication between the people who run the game and people who play it on an unofficial basis but also allowing them to make official statements for the purpose of clarity, brevity etc.

As such, I welcome any and all official staff to join and participate here on ArmoredLabs, if nothing else but to allow an informal channel of communication to and from the playerbase of the game.

Thanks!

Haswell

Haswell

If any My.com/MY.GAMES/Mail.Ru employee or volunteer (colloquially referred to as "devs") joins this forum, they will receive NO special permissions. They may receive a special forum tag upon request to indicate their affiliation, but they will be treated just like every other forum member.

Anything a dev says on this forum, unless they explicitly say otherwise, is to be taken as opinion or conjecture of the individual posting the comment and not an official stance from the company. Also, do not haze them, do not harass them, treat them as you would like to be treated by the company, they are people too, they just happen to work on the game.

As such, I welcome any and all devs to join and participate here on ArmoredLabs, if nothing else but to allow an informal channel of communication to and from the playerbase of the game.

Thanks!

Haswell

Haswell

If any My.com/MY.GAMES/Mail.Ru employee or volunteer (colloquially referred to as "devs") joins this forum, they will receive NO special permissions. They may receive a special forum tag upon request to indicate their affiliation, but they will be treated just like every other forum member.

Anything a dev says on this forum, unless they explicitly say otherwise, is to be taken as opinion or conjecture of the individual posting the comment and not an official stance from the company. Also, do not haze them, do not harass them, treat them as you would like to be treated by the company, they are people too, they just happen to work on the game.

Thanks.