Edit History

knutliott

knutliott

It's the crate vehicle from the event, so realistically most people won't be able to get it until basically the end of the event.  Most people are going to need that last batch of 35 crates to have any chance at all, and my guess is that there will be a lot of people who still don't get it even with all 50 crates.  Some few very lucky people could get it as soon as Oct 1 - they'll be the ones who luck out and get a full vehicle drop from one of their first 5 crates.

I suspect that they'll sell crates after the event for the people who didn't get it out of the 50 they earned during the event.

But anyway, that means the vehicle pretty much has to be done already because it's theoretically possible for people to get it as soon as the crates start dropping in 10 more days.

Oddly enough, was platooned with someone last night who said that they already had the BVP M-80A.  That shouldn't have been possible - you can't have completed the requisite number of missions until about an hour from now.

knutliott

knutliott

It's the crate vehicle from the event, so realistically most people won't be able to get it until basically the end of the event.  Most people are going to need that last batch of 35 crates to have any chance at all, and my guess is that there will be a lot of people who still don't get it even with all 50 crates.  Some few very lucky people could get it as soon as Sept 26 - they'll be the ones who luck out and get a full vehicle drop from one of their first 5 crates.

I suspect that they'll sell crates after the event for the people who didn't get it out of the 50 they earned during the event.

But anyway, that means the vehicle pretty much has to be done already because it's theoretically possible for people to get it as soon as the crates start dropping in 5 more days.

Oddly enough, was platooned with someone last night who said that they already had the BVP M-80A.  That shouldn't have been possible - you can't have completed the requisite number of missions until about an hour from now.