Edit History

reciprocate

reciprocate

9 minutes ago, TekNicTerror said:

I'd say just get rid of the PVP modes, all of them; randoms, glops, and ranked. From what I have been told, AW at the start didn't have any PVP mode, so go back to that. I came to AW for the PVE as did a majority of the player base it seems. Most (if not all) of the toxic players are PVPers, so while we would lose some of the player base, we'd also be losing most of our toxic garbage. Also getting rid of PVP would make the tanks easier to balance.

I've been around since closed beta or "early access" first stage (just after early alpha), and I seriously doubt that was ever the case. PvE itself came around later on in development, but I'm almost certain PvP was in first, the traditional PvP you see in WoT. 

Though I do play GLOPS as preferred mode. I think the game is truly meant for PvE, a lot more can be done to make it more appealing (could it be more rewarding, probably but I've only just started playing again after a some months - I probably don't have a well informed opinion on whether it's rewarding enough due to my inactivity). Doing standard PvE is really quite boring and it feels like a person would have to burn premium time and countless boosters and insignias winning non-stop on non-spec Ops PvE just to advance a single medium or high tier vehicle in full (literally hundreds of games). 

reciprocate

reciprocate

4 minutes ago, TekNicTerror said:

I'd say just get rid of the PVP modes, all of them; randoms, glops, and ranked. From what I have been told, AW at the start didn't have any PVP mode, so go back to that. I came to AW for the PVE as did a majority of the player base it seems. Most (if not all) of the toxic players are PVPers, so while we would lose some of the player base, we'd also be losing most of our toxic garbage. Also getting rid of PVP would make the tanks easier to balance.

I've been around since closed beta or "early access" first stage (just after early alpha), and I seriously doubt that was ever the case. PvE itself came around later on in development, but I'm almost certain PvP was in first, the traditional PvP you see in WoT. 

Though I do play GLOPS as preferred mode. I think the game is truly meant for PvE, a lot more can be done to make it more appealing (could it be more rewarding, probably but I've only just started playing again after a some months). Doing standard PvE is really quite boring and it feels like a person would have to burn premium time and countless boosters and insignias winning non-stop on non-spec Ops PvE just to advance a single medium or high tier vehicle in full (literally hundreds of games).