Edit History

Pesa_

Pesa_

to stay short, atgm chip damage discourage mbt to do their job because of unavoidable damage, especially in pve since almost every bot is armed with them, and the fact that bots have near perfect aim would make them even more annoying to fight, they already punish people for being aggressive, but with more damage, pen and chip damage it would be unbearable. armor changes on mbt will standardize every tank making them all the same, removing everything skill involved, and removing each tank particularity like the atdu (that got basically bitch slapped with one of those giant gloves used by football fans). general ammo changes are useless, they way they are in live server is almost perfect heat changes are unfair in every aspect, only removing armor bonus and rise base damge would have been ok. dpm changes are utter retarded, various mbts are unique in some ways and with this dpm buff and armor nerf, they would play basically the same. the ability to swap ammo type would remove leclerc line gimmick. mobility changes will make mbt too fast, ruining afv and lt job to spot. the entire point of discourage mbt to camp got destroyed by the atgm chip damage and universal weak spots. overall, no one asked for this rebalance, all the changes we needed were reducing mbt view range and make changes to the tanks that suffer for power creep, but instead we got a ton of unnecessary stuff. all of this feels rushed, for me all of these changes could be scrapped because the only things this rebalance do, is removing the skill involved and making a big mess ruining the game for basically everyone. i hope it will be scrapped or the game will lose a big chunk of people, including me.

Pesa_

Pesa_

to stay short, atgm chip damage discourage mbt to do their job because of unavoidable damage, especially in pve since almost every bot is armed with them, and the fact that bots have near perfect aim would make them even more annoying to fight, they already punish people for being aggressive, but with more damage, pen and chip damage it would be unbearable. armor changes on mbt will standardize every tank making them all the same, removing everything skill involved, and removing each tank particularity like the atdu (that got basically bitch slapped with one of those giant gloves used by football fans). general ammo changes are useless, they way they are in live server is almost perfect heat changes are unfair in every aspect, only removing armor bonus and rise base damge would have been ok. dpm changes are utter retarded, various mbts are unique in some ways and with this dpm buff and armor nerf, they would play basically the same. the ability to swap ammo type would remove leclerc line gimmick. mobility changes will make mbt too fast, ruining afv and lt job to spot. the entire point of discourage mbt to camp got destroyed by the atgm chip damage and universal weak spots. overall, no one asked for this rebalance, all the changes we needed were reducing mbt view range and make changes to the tanks that suffer for power creep, but instead we got a ton of unnecessary stuff. all of this feels rushed, for me all of these changes could be scrapped because the only things this rebalance do, is removing the skill involved and making a big mess ruining the game for basically everyone. i hope it will be scrapped or the game will lose a big chunk of people, including me.