Edit History

dfnce

dfnce

After few more days, and i was checking some observations of people  ...

1. Hellfire has efficient, like old times Thermobaric ATGM. 
  2. Delay between shots for AFT-10. I consider it as a totally unneeded change for AFT-10 despite its ATGM will do ridiculous big damage per shoot. 
  3. Non-penetrable damage from ATGM - in PvE it is often to have a barrage of ATGM on you from all bots on the maps. So even if the tank has APS up and positions properly ts armor, the strike of 3 x T-15 (12 missiles total with 250 damage each minus few dropped by APS) still can result in 2K+ non-pen damage. In such case, MBT need their APS cooldown removed.
  4. In PvE, the radical drop in visual range for MBT now has an effect of unnatural disappearance of closely positioned AFV bots, like in 20-30 meters. It was long loop of discussions over past years how bad impression the game creates when very close and huge model of tank disappears in air. 
  5. 7 seconds reload of 152 mm gun on T-14-152 makes its DPM better than on T-14 with 125 mm gun. 
dfnce

dfnce

After few more days, and i was checked some observations of people  ...

1. Hellfire has efficient, like old times Thermobaric ATGM. 
  2. Delay between shots for AFT-10. I consider it as a totally unneeded change for AFT-10 despite its ATGM will do ridiculous big damage per shoot. 
  3. Non-penetrable damage from ATGM - in PvE it is often to have a barrage of ATGM on you from all bots on the maps. So even if the tank has APS up and positions properly ts armor, the strike of 3 x T-15 (12 missiles total with 250 damage each minus few dropped by APS) still can result in 2K+ non-pen damage. In such case, MBT need their APS cooldown removed.
  4. In PvE, the radical drop in visual range for MBT now has an effect of unnatural disappearance of closely positioned AFV bots, like in 20-30 meters. It was long loop of discussions over past years how bad impression the game creates when very close and huge model of tank disappears in air. 
  5. 7 seconds reload of 152 mm gun on T-14-152 makes its DPM better than on T-14 with 125 mm gun.