Edit History

tahax

tahax

15 hours ago, Haswell said:

You still haven't told us how to make custom skins... :brokenseal2k:

Because this is a rather complicated matter, at least a few tutorials are needed here. In short, Photoshop and Substance Painter will be needed, as well as a LOT of patience. You need to more or less understand the basics of UV-unwrapping. In general, it is a very difficult task to create your own skins. I can also post a few of my finished skins, which you may have seen in PanzerSofa.

PS: in addition, I only speak English at the forum level and all tutorials for my friends are written only in Russian.

tahax

tahax

Because this is a rather complicated matter, at least a few tutorials are needed here. In short, Photoshop and Substance Painter will be needed, as well as a LOT of patience. You need to more or less understand the basics of UV-unwrapping. In general, it is a very difficult task to create your own skins. I can only post a few of my finished skins, which you may have seen in PanzerSofa.

PS: in addition, I only speak English at the forum level and all tutorials for my friends are written only in Russian. Ican

tahax

tahax

Because this is a rather complicated matter, at least a few tutorials are needed here. In short, Photoshop and Substance Painter will be needed, as well as a LOT of patience. You need to more or less understand the basics of UV-unwrapping. In general, it is a very difficult task to create your own skins. I can only post a few of my finished skins, which you may have seen in PanzerSofa.

PS: in addition, I only speak English at the forum level and all my tutorials for my friends are written only in Russian. Ican

tahax

tahax

Because this is a rather complicated matter, at least a few tutorials are needed here. In short, Photoshop and Substence Painter will be needed, as well as a lot of patience. You need to more or less understand the basics of UV-unwrapping. In general, it is a very difficult task to create your own skins. I can only post a few of my finished skins, which you may have seen in PanzerSofa.

PS: in addition, I only speak English at the forum level and all my tutorials for my friends are written only in Russian. Ican

tahax

tahax

Because this is a rather complicated matter, at least a few tutorials are needed here. In short, Photoshop and Substence Painter will be needed, as well as a lot of patience. You need to more or less understand the basics of UV texture scanning. In general, it is a very difficult task to create your own skins. I can only post a few of my finished skins, which you may have seen in PanzerSofa.