Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

3 hours ago, Travlla said:

Last few days when driving the milk truck (VCAC) ,  I have noticed, the 1st missile fired after reload

IIRC, it was on Ghost field, glops, I was at ground level, and there was a Sphinx up a hill a bit. I fired, and the missile went straight forward, into the ground, instead of starting to turn upwards towards the target. Even if I didn't get lock, surely the missile would have gone towards my aim point?

I'll check later, maybe someone smoked near me or him and I didn't notice??

EDIT it was some missiles just seemed to vanish, and the VCAC missiles basically have no maneuverability, even with Rashid & the ATGM computer retrofit... it's pretty much got to be straight shot, or nothing

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

2 hours ago, Travlla said:

Last few days when driving the milk truck (VCAC) ,  I have noticed, the 1st missile fired after reload

IIRC, it was on Ghost field, glops, I was at ground level, and there was a Sphinx up a hill a bit. I fired, and the missile went straight forward, into the ground, instead of starting to turn upwards towards the target. Even if I didn't get lock, surely the missile would have gone towards my aim point?

EDIT it was some missiles just seemed to vanish, and the VCAC missiles basically have no maneuverability, even with Rashid & the ATGM computer retrofit...

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

2 hours ago, Travlla said:

EDIT it was some missiles just seemed to vanish, and the rest basically have no maneuverability, even with Rashid & the ATGM computer retrofit...

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

1 hour ago, Travlla said: