Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Amongst others:

• Random jerking into zoomed-in mode, glops and pve.
  • Vehicles randomly jerking their own steering, resulted in 2 crashes in my VCAC in 1 match, both resulted in me being jammed on an obstacle, shot & killed.
  • Viewpoint randomly jerking to the side 45 deg, and then sometimes back again, so you can't tell where you are going.
  • VCAC missiles ploughing into the ground 30m in front of tank
  • Rubberbanding when driving, even when dead, and watching from over some other player's tank, it's giving me a frigging headache.

Tips to replicate:
Play glops, crash repeatedly, attempt to not bayonet the screen with the keyboard in frustration.

Edit: this lot has happened since the most recent update.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Amongst others:

• Vehicles randomly jerking their own steering, resulted in 2 crashes in my VCAC in 1 match, both resulted in me being jammed on an obstacle, shot & killed.
  • Viewpoint randomly jerking to the side 45 deg, and then sometimes back again, so you can't tell where you are going.
  • Rubberbanding when driving, even when dead, and watching from over some other player's tank, it's giving me a frigging headache.

Tips to replicate:
Play glops, crash repeatedly, attempt to not bayonet the screen with the keyboard in frustration.

Edit: this lot has happened since the most recent update.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Amongst others:

Tips to replicate: