Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

2 hours ago, Haswell said:

Good, I don't want to see gaudy skins like police lights

Would you still see other peoples'? The desc isn't crystal clear on this one.

I strongly suspect the BH change is a marketing/monetization decision rather than game design

100% agree. I can see them sitting round a table asking: is there any feature that no-one uses, costs gold, and we could somehow persuade them to blow gold on it.

Wouldn't be surprised if there was more of this coming. Something to do with buying camos for gold, or worst case: gold-retrofits, or just go full-WoT-retard and have gold ammo... At that point, I'm outa here

I also think it helps, or it used to help in WOT, to view every decision from the point of view of

a. Pvp. The devs seem to be mostly focused on this.

b. IRL Cash/credits/gold. If a decision makes no sense from a gameplay perspective, it's this. Increased credit or gold sinks, or pay-irl-cash-to-win

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

I strongly suspect the BH change is a marketing/monetization decision rather than game design

100% agree. I can see them sitting round a table asking: is there any feature that no-one uses, costs gold, and we could somehow persuade them to blow gold on.

Wouldn't be surprised if there was more of this coming. Something to do with buying camos for gold, or worst case: gold-retrofits, or just go full-WoT-retard and have gold ammo... At that point, I'm outa here

I also think it helps, or it used to help in WOT, to view every decision from the point of view of

a. Pvp. The devs seem to be mostly focused on this.

b. IRL Cash/credits/gold. If a decision makes no sense from a gameplay perspective, it's this. Increased credit or gold sinks, or pay-irl-cash-to-win

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

1 hour ago, Haswell said:

100% agree. I can see them sitting round a table asking: is there any feature that no-one uses, costs gold, and we could somehow persuade them to blow gold on.