Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

I have noticed, every time I'm facing an Abrams in glops (at somewhat close range), i can just shoot him through the weakspot under the gun, as if he had no armour at all - at that point, having the rest of the armour is fairly useless. I'm beginning to put the M1A2C at the bottom of the list, despite it being a good compromise on paper, and it moves nicely.
With the Abrams out, that leaves me 2 unlocks left for the Leo (and Draco at some point)

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

I have noticed, every time I'm facing an Abrams in glops (at somewhat close range), i can just shoot him through the weakspot under the gun, as if he had no armour at all - at that point, having the rest of the armour is fairly useless. I'm beginning to put the M1A2C at the bottom of the list, despite it being a good compromise on paper, and it moves nicely.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

I have noticed, every time I'm facing an Abrams in glops (at somewhat close range), i can just shoot him through the weakspot under the gun, as if he had no armour at all. I'm beginning to put the M1A2C at the bottom of the list, despite it being a good compromise on paper, and it moves nicely.