Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

4 hours ago, Travlla said:

Challi and T90 are both good choices, Leo isn't bad either, the US MBT's are a bit meh, how are your finances, you have 3 unlock tokens, but how many creds? if you can afford 1= go the T90 2=T90 and Chally 3=why are we having this convo? if your halfway thru the Type99 you should have enough creds for the 99A by the time you get the token for it , 15% thru the VCAC milk truck means you have a lot of battles before you reach the T9 Lec, 94 battles has me at 77% thru the grind, i really hated it, but now really enjoy it, *****M advice is coming from a PVE perspective not a GLOPs or PVP one*****

It's slightly complicated, i have too much to choose from:

I have >T9 unlock tokens from:

1. The Al Hussein - which gets me 1 of: Chally II/T90ms - I've either got all the rest of Shishkin's T9 stuff, or it doesn't need an unlock (T249 vigilante)

I have Wolfi Unlocks from:

2. VBR &

3. M1128 Striker - this gets me 2 of: Draco/Leo 2A6/M1A2C, I've got all the rest of Wolfi's T9, but not the TTB without the Playing through All the T6,7,8 Abrams (I have none of these)

As you say, ther's no way round grinding through the other 2: Batgirl's Leclerc, or Bruce Lee's T99

I was playing the tanks a bit on Alabino, and they are all pretty similar just to drive around and shoot, stock.

Credits aren't a problem.

Yes, yes, I know what you are thinking: "Lenticulas you silly person, why don't you just buy the lot" well I don't know, but I have LOADS of tanks and I just can't play all the ones i have at the moment ... Oh You are probably right.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

4 hours ago, Travlla said:

Challi and T90 are both good choices, Leo isn't bad either, the US MBT's are a bit meh, how are your finances, you have 3 unlock tokens, but how many creds? if you can afford 1= go the T90 2=T90 and Chally 3=why are we having this convo? if your halfway thru the Type99 you should have enough creds for the 99A by the time you get the token for it , 15% thru the VCAC milk truck means you have a lot of battles before you reach the T9 Lec, 94 battles has me at 77% thru the grind, i really hated it, but now really enjoy it, *****M advice is coming from a PVE perspective not a GLOPs or PVP one*****

It's slightly complicated, i have too much to choose from:

I have >T9 unlock tokens from:

1. The Al Hussein - which gets me 1 of: Chally II/T90ms - I've either got all the rest of Shishkin's T9 stuff, or it doesn't need an unlock (T249 vigilante)

I have Wolfi Unlocks from:

2. VBR &

3. M1128 Striker - this gets me 2 of: Draco/Leo 2A6/M1A2C, I've got all the rest of Wolfi's T9, but not the TTB without the Playing through All the T6,7,8 Abrams (I have none of these)

As you say, ther's no way round grinding through the other 2: Batgirl's Leclerc, or Bruce Lee's T99

I was playing the tanks a bit on Alabino, and they are all pretty similar just to drive around and shoot, stock.

Credits aren't a problem.

Yes, yes, I know what you are thinking: "Lenticulas you silly person, why don't you just buy the lot" well I don't know, but I have LOADS of tanks and I just can't play all the ones i have at the moment ... Oh You are probably right.