Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

2 hours ago, itzjustrick said:

Hmm for glops you said right? I wouldn't take such a slow beast as the chally 2 then...

The Chally I, I have played in glops, and it is SO slow, it's "OMG rip my hair out this is boring slow" - and I really like fast vehicles ... But, but, but... when I eventually get to the cap point in the Chally, it gets captured, and 62 tons of immovable British steel means it usually stays captured. So weirdly, I've done really well in glops with it.?!?!?! - so i don't know.

maybe are there some really bad ones to avoid? and ill randomly pick one of ther others?

i don't know anything about heroics. so i can't comment.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

1 hour ago, itzjustrick said:

Hmm for glops you said right? I wouldn't take such a slow beast as the chally 2 then...

The Chally I, I have played in glops, and it is SO slow, it's "OMG rip my hair out this is boring slow" - and I really like fast vehicles ... But, but, but... when I eventually get to the cap point in the Chally, it gets captured, and 62 tons of immovable British steel means it stays captured. So weirdly, I've done really well in glops with it.?!?!?! - so i don't know.

maybe are there some really bad ones to avoid? and ill randomly pick one of ther others?

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

The Chally I, I have played in glops, and it is SO slow, it's "OMG rip my hair out this is boring slow" - and I really like fast vehicles ... But, but, but... when I eventually get to the cap point in the Chally, it gets captured, and 62 tons of British steel means it stays captured. So weirdly, I've done really well in glops with it.?!?!?! - so i don't know.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

The Chally I, I have played in glops, and it is SO slow, it's "OMG rip my hair out this is boring slow" - and I really like fast vehicles ... But, but, but... when I eventually get to the cap point in the Chally, it gets taken, and 62 tons of British steel means it stays taken. So weirdly, I've done really well in glops with it.?!?!?! - so i don't know.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

The Chally I, I have played in glops, and it is SO slow, it's "OMG rip my hair out this is boring slow" - and I really like fast vehicles ... But, but, but... when I eventually get to the cap point in the Chally, it gets taken, and 62 tons of British steel means it stays taken. So weirdly, I've done really well in glops with it.?!?!?! - so i don't know.

maybe is there some really bad ones to avoid? and ill randomly pick one of ther others?

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

maybe if there's some to avoid, and ill randomly pick one of ther others?

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

The Chally I, I have played in glops, and it is SO slow, it's "OMG rip my hair out this is boring slow" - and I really like fast vehicles ... But, but, but... when I eventually get to the cap point in the Chally, it gets taken, and it stays taken. So weirdly, I've done really well in glops with it.?!?!?! - so i don't know.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

The Chally I, I have played in glops, and it is SO slow, it's "OMG rip my hair out this is boring slow" - amd I really like fast vehicles ... But, when I eventually get to the cap point in the Chally, it gets taken, and it stays taken. So weirdly, I've done really well in glops with it.?!?!?! - so i don't know.