Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

1 hour ago, itzjustrick said:

Imo get the Leclerc ASAP if you want to have a good time. By far the best progression t9 mbt. Furthermore it's also very heroics capable, I did my first heroics runs in this...

errr welll that's unfortunately the one farthest away from my fingers, at the moment :-(
... I can have the Chally 2 right this second... hmmm

BUT of course, it does unlock the super-breechblock upgrade ... somehow.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

39 minutes ago, itzjustrick said:

Imo get the Leclerc ASAP if you want to have a good time. By far the best progression t9 mbt. Furthermore it's also very heroics capable, I did my first heroics runs in this...

errr welll that's unfortunately the one farthest away from my fingers, at the moment :-(
... I can have the Chally 2 right this second... hmmm

BUT of course, it does unlock the super-breechblock upgrade

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

38 minutes ago, itzjustrick said:

errr welll that's unfortunately the one farthest away from my fingers, at the moment :-( I can have the Chally 2 right that second...

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

36 minutes ago, itzjustrick said: