Edit History

MK_Regular

MK_Regular

I can't actually find any pictures of production Abrams with the stepped upper glacis (as seen in-game), they're all single slope with a very shallow angle.

Additionally, many of the pictures (particularly of later models) seem to have the lower glacis a little bit farther forward, although the slope seems to be about right.

Edit: it seems that the gun mantlets are actually wrong as well. They should be smaller and have the gap underneath them that the old models (and the current hitbox models, see Haswell's series of threads on the Abrams hitbox inconsistencies) had/have, instead of the larger ones we currently have on the 3D models. I am honestly baffled by the changes they made to the Abrams models....

MK_Regular

MK_Regular

I can't actually find any pictures of production Abrams with the stepped upper glacis (as seen in-game), they're all single slope with a very shallow angle.

Additionally, many of the pictures (particularly of later models) seem to have the lower glacis a little bit farther forward, although the slope seems to be about right.

Edit: it seems that the gun mantlets are actually wrong as well. They should be smaller and have the gap underneath them that the old models (and the current hitbox models) had/have, instead of the larger ones we currently have on the 3D models. I am honestly baffled by the changes they made to the Abrams models....

MK_Regular

MK_Regular

Edit: it seems that the gun mantlets are actually wrong as well. They should be smaller and have the gap underneath them that the old models (and the current hitbox models) had/have, instead of the larger ones we currently have on the 3D models.

MK_Regular

MK_Regular

Additionally, many of the pictures (particularly of later models) seem to have the lower glacis farther forward, although the slope seems to be about right.

MK_Regular

MK_Regular

I can't actually find any pictures of production Abrams with the stepped upper glacis (as seen in-game), they're all single slope with a very shallow angle

Additionally, many of the pictures (particularly of later models) seem to have the lower glacis farther forward, although the slope seems to be about right.

MK_Regular

MK_Regular

I can't actually find any pictures of production Abrams with the stepped upper glacis, they're all single slope with a very shallow angle