Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

17 hours ago, Silentstalker said:

Well, no. This problem actually concerns all newly introduced vehicles, be it premium, progression or obtainable otherwise.... (eg. being powercreeped)..... . Another problem that compounds the issue is that the "credit printer" argument.... No longer applies

To start, thank you for replying, despite my usual torrent of unnecessary cynicism and sarcasm. :-) 

Anyway, re: all new vehicles being a bit OP, fair enough. If that's what it takes, and *IF* there's seriously no effective way round it, then... I'm OK with that. As long as the intention is that the OPness is kept at reasonable minimum, ie Chally falcon, rather than Strela.

Remember you'd just have to make new Prems better than normal tanks, not all the other existing premiums

And I was thinking about the credit-printer thing the other day, they eventually became their own downfall. People bought them for the credits, ended up with a ton of credits, and then didn't need to buy more credit-printer Premiums.

If you need to spam loot crates, go for it as far as I'm concerned. I can buy them if I want, and they don't screw over my win rate. Fine.

Make more camos, I bought a load of historical camos, keep it up.

Basically, all I want, is that when I play a Glops match, I get a fair shake of the dice, as to whether I win or not. That's all. And everything else, is a logical extension of that desire.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

4 hours ago, Silentstalker said:

Well, no. This problem actually concerns all newly introduced vehicles, be it premium, progression or obtainable otherwise.... (eg. being powercreeped)..... . Another problem that compounds the issue is that the "credit printer" argument.... No longer applies

To start, thank you for replying, despite my usual torrent of unnecessary cynicism and sarcasm. :-) 

Anyway, re: all new vehicles being a bit OP, fair enough. If that's what it takes, and *IF* there's seriously no effective way round it, then... I'm OK with that. As long as the intention is that the OPness is kept at reasonable minimum, ie Chally falcon, rather than Strela.
And I was thinking about the credit-printer thing the other day, they eventually became their own downfall. People bought them for the credits, ended up with a ton of credits, and then didn't need to buy more credit-printer Premiums.

If you need to spam loot crates, go for it as far as I'm concerned. I can buy them if I want, and they don't screw over my win rate. Fine.

Basically, all I want, is that when I play a Glops match, I get a fair shake of the dice, as to whether I win or not. That's all. And everything else, is a logical extension of that desire.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Anyway, re: all new vehicles being a bit OP, fair enough. If that's what it takes, and there's seriously no effective way round it, then... I'm OK with that. As long as the intention is that the OPness is kept at reasonable minimum, ie Chally falcon, rather than Strela.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Anyway, re: all new vehicles being a bit OP, fair enough. If that's what it takes, and there's seriously no effective way round it, then... I'm OK with that. As long as the intention is that the OPness is kept at reasonable minimum, ie Chally falcon, rather than Strela.