Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

1 hour ago, Haswell said:

Just to stop the dumpster fire from starting, keep in mind that official game staff are here on the forum in an unofficial capacity unless they state otherwise. Same goes for anything they say, it would simply be their personal opinion unless they indicate differently.

Think of it as bumping into your landlord or local management at a pub, they are there to chitchat with people and enjoy themselves just like you and I do. Don't grill or harass them, treat them as you would want to be treated yourself.

They can answer or not, or can tag their answer as 'official' or 'just their opinion', whatever they want. I dont intend to harass them - it's just they are the only people i can ask.

Actually just forget it.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

43 minutes ago, Haswell said:

Just to stop the dumpster fire from starting, keep in mind that official game staff are here on the forum in an unofficial capacity unless they state otherwise. Same goes for anything they say, it would simply be their personal opinion unless they indicate differently.

Think of it as bumping into your landlord or local management at a pub, they are there to chitchat with people and enjoy themselves just like you and I do. Don't grill or harass them, treat them as you would want to be treated yourself.

They can answer or not, or can tag their answer as 'official' or 'just their opinion', whatever they want. I dont intend to harass them - it's just they are the only people i can ask.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

40 minutes ago, Haswell said:

They can answer or not, or can tag their answer as 'official' or 'just their opinion', whatever they want. I dont intend to hasass them - it's just they are the only people i can ask.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

39 minutes ago, Haswell said:

They can answer or not, or can tag their answer as 'official' or 'just their opinion', whatever they want.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

37 minutes ago, Haswell said:

They can answer or nor, or can tag their answer as official or just their opinion, whatever they want.