Edit History

Travlla

Travlla

On 7/17/2020 at 8:24 PM, Travlla said:

Hopefully arty is removed from GLOPS, otherwise players will piss and moan, and   it will get nerfed into the ground, making it useless, i fully understand why a large % of pvpers and glops players are against it, and would want it nerfed if it stays in glops,  So for the sake of people who enjoy arty in pve, Just say no to arty in glops, oh and Teykey1 arty is not played for rewards, if it was no one would ever play it, it's all about the love, the love of dropping large caliber HE rounds on peoples heads 

On 7/21/2020 at 12:58 PM, di_duncan said:

Basically the current PLZ with the stock gun...

On a similar note, nerf the burst damage on the PLZ please.  

On 7/23/2020 at 4:16 AM, di_duncan said:

I can sympathize, but it's the burst which is utter ridiculous for the PLZ. I can respect arty shotgunners, but to have 4 rounds of indirect fire launched nearly simultaneously against me is not enjoyable in the slightest.

Increase the intra-clip reload to reasonable levels and I'll be satisfied.

Evidence of pissing and moaning , I rest my fwarking case for keeping arty out of GLOPS, not a lot of respect from arty drivers who only play shotgun style from me, they die quickly leaving the team down a tank, usually not long into the game, personally if i want to shotgun something, i get my actual shotgun out and shoot shit, 

Travlla

Travlla

On 7/17/2020 at 8:24 PM, Travlla said:

Hopefully arty is removed from GLOPS, otherwise players will piss and moan, and   it will get nerfed into the ground, making it useless, i fully understand why a large % of pvpers and glops players are against it, and would want it nerfed if it stays in glops,  So for the sake of people who enjoy arty in pve, Just say no to arty in glops, oh and Teykey1 arty is not played for rewards, if it was no one would ever play it, it's all about the love, the love of dropping large caliber HE rounds on peoples heads 

On 7/21/2020 at 12:58 PM, di_duncan said:

Basically the current PLZ with the stock gun...

On a similar note, nerf the burst damage on the PLZ please.  

On 7/23/2020 at 4:16 AM, di_duncan said:

I can sympathize, but it's the burst which is utter ridiculous for the PLZ. I can respect arty shotgunners, but to have 4 rounds of indirect fire launched nearly simultaneously against me is not enjoyable in the slightest.

Increase the intra-clip reload to reasonable levels and I'll be satisfied.

Evidence of pissing and moaning , I rest my fwarking case for keeping arty out of GLOPS,