Edit History

TeyKey1

TeyKey1

So basically do a "test" while there were no significant changes to the whole matter in general and expecting different results? Quite pointless. 

If this is the devs arguing to why to introduce arty to glops again I'm lost anyways:

Over the last couple of months, we’ve carefully analyzed both your feedback and our data regarding the balance of the Global Operations mode. It’s no secret that with the introduction of several vehicles and features (such as the LOSAT kinetic ATGMs), the gameplay balance of – especially high-Tier – Global Operations was somewhat disrupted, leading to teams full of one type of vehicles (such as the Wilk XC-8 situation before American Dream season). [...] 

but one has to find the right counter to the vehicles that tend to outperform the most (and are therefore the most popular) such as various long-range Tank Destroyers [...]

Very simply put, the best counter to such vehicles is artillery.

It makes my blood boil. If anyone here is able to fully explain to me how Arty is going to counter such tanks and campers in general more effective than a good player in a scout. Only by either using the phosphorus shell (which is ineffective to search for campers) or blindshots (ineffective aswell) gets a free upvote :winkseal:.

31 minutes ago, Norse_Viking said:

Well its easy damage to farm for a yoloing sphinx or other fast scout. 

I'll just do this for the fun of it. Anyways, there needs to be a proper counter for arty aswell right? :kek:

31 minutes ago, Norse_Viking said:

But gonna use the possibility to try the mode going shotgun with the arty.

Honestly I'm quite close to just grab 2mio reputation to unlock the PLZ05 just for the fun of shotgunning enemies.

TeyKey1

TeyKey1

So basically do a "test" while there were no significant changes to the whole matter in general and expecting different results? Quite pointless. 

If this is the devs arguing to why to introduce arty to glops again I'm lost anyways:

Over the last couple of months, we’ve carefully analyzed both your feedback and our data regarding the balance of the Global Operations mode. It’s no secret that with the introduction of several vehicles and features (such as the LOSAT kinetic ATGMs), the gameplay balance of – especially high-Tier – Global Operations was somewhat disrupted, leading to teams full of one type of vehicles (such as the Wilk XC-8 situation before American Dream season). [...] 

but one has to find the right counter to the vehicles that tend to outperform the most (and are therefore the most popular) such as various long-range Tank Destroyers [...]

Very simply put, the best counter to such vehicles is artillery.

It makes my blood boil. If anyone here is able to fully explain to me how Arty is going to counter such tanks and campers in general more effective than a good player in a scout. Only by either using the phosphorus shell (which is ineffective to search for campers) or blindshots (ineffective aswell).

27 minutes ago, Norse_Viking said:

Well its easy damage to farm for a yoloing sphinx or other fast scout. 

I'll just do this for the fun of it. Anyways, there needs to be a proper counter for arty aswell right? :kek:

28 minutes ago, Norse_Viking said:

But gonna use the possibility to try the mode going shotgun with the arty.

Honestly I'm quite close to just grab 2mio reputation to unlock the PLZ05 just for the fun of shotgunning enemies.