Edit History

di_duncan

di_duncan

Added link

1 hour ago, TJS1200 said:

Just purchased the Merkava Mk.4M I upgraded and now the dm43a1 apfsds will not go away there are 20 of them, is there a fix for this ?

I believe I have an idea as to why you have encountered an issue here. 

The Merkava has a wide variety of different ammunition variants/types. Because of this, the ammo selection screen will have a scroll bar to accommodate:

k3JXQ4i.png

By scrolling down on the ammunition selection prompt for the 120mm cannon, you should then be able to find and remove the DM43A1 shells from your vehicle:

bfTGfTS.png

and while I am asking if a crew member is eligible for new skill and you change the skill do they keep the old skill or are they limited to just two skills?

As @Lenticulas has mentioned, each crew member can be trained in two (2) skills. For further insight/information on the topic, you're welcome to read my crew overview ;)

Shameless plug

di_duncan

di_duncan

56 minutes ago, TJS1200 said:

Just purchased the Merkava Mk.4M I upgraded and now the dm43a1 apfsds will not go away there are 20 of them, is there a fix for this ?

I believe I have an idea as to why you have encountered an issue here. 

The Merkava has a wide variety of different ammunition variants/types. Because of this, the ammo selection screen will have a scroll bar to accommodate:

k3JXQ4i.png

By scrolling down on the ammunition selection prompt for the 120mm cannon, you should then be able to find and remove the DM43A1 shells from your vehicle:

bfTGfTS.png

and while I am asking if a crew member is eligible for new skill and you change the skill do they keep the old skill or are they limited to just two skills?

As @Lenticulas has mentioned, each crew member can be trained in two (2) skills. For further insight/information on the topic, you're welcome to read my crew overview ;)

Shameless plug