Edit History

TeyKey1

TeyKey1

On 7/14/2020 at 11:01 PM, di_duncan said:

Apart from being an active participant on both the ArmoredLabs forum and Discord, TeyKey also runs AWTactics, a German community site which hosts news, guides, and reviews for Armored Warfare. Despite a language barrier (as English is a second language to him), his forum interactions are consistently insightful and articulate. His content count and reputation are largely indicative of his participation and contribution(s).

Translating and transferring his experience from German to English, he’s created numerous helpful topics and guides. He’s offered sound advice, contributed to discussions, and reasoned through debates; while also submitting remarks, correction(s), and critiques with respect to the game’s mechanics, direction, and overall playability. He’s demonstrated that he is extremely knowledgeable and a fitting, respectful personality who deserves to be moderator.

As @di_duncan already started to introduce me (Thanks btw :happyseal:) I think it's time to add some more insights for you:

Regarding myself: I'm 22 years old and live in Switzerland. Currently I'm not working but a student at an university of applied sciences to get my degree in electrical engineering. Apart from playing AW and lots of other PC games I'm doing bodyweight training to stay in shape. An important hobby of mine is much related to all sorts of EDM music, especially House. Apart from just listening and growing my collection I enjoy to create some DJ sets at home and just recently started to get into music production in general. And of course there is AWtactics and all the works involved around it.

Ever since I've started playing WOT back in 2012 I started to become a tank nerd in general. Everything tank related (especially WW2 tanks) was a good way to spend my time :derpiseal: In 2015 I joined the closed beta of Armored Warfare (as a Lord of War founder). As the game offered way more action and more interesting mechanics compared to WOT I quickly abandoned WOT in general. Since then I'm an active AW player in all modes (however, I mainly play PVP). I launched AWtactics in the end of 2019 and am an AW CC since early 2020. Apart from playing tank games I was a driver on the Leopard 2A4 MBT in the army, which gave me some more insights of how those steel beasts work in real life.

I was nominated as a potential mod candidade for ArmoredLabs. In case I end up being selected this is what you can expect from me:

• In general I'm CET/CEST based, and active in those timeframes accordingly. Additionally real life still has top priority for me (I think this is obvious and not a problem) 
  • People already noticed that I'm more active on the forums than on the discord server. If "active" is defined as interacting/chatting regularly this is definitely the case. However, I read most of the stuff posted in the discord. If I don't have anything to say I prefer to keep quiet :winkseal:
  •  I think it's aswell important to metion that the community in general is behaving very well. I haven't encountered any bad behaviour since I'm here. In my opinion this should stay this way, leaving the moderators only to remove/sanction the bad stuff which might potentially appear. Therefore the process of adding mods to ArmoredLabs should have a minimal impact on the "daily business" of the ArmoredLabs community.

TeyKey1

TeyKey1

Apart from being an active participant on both the ArmoredLabs forum and Discord, TeyKey also runs AWTactics, a German community site which hosts news, guides, and reviews for Armored Warfare. Despite a language barrier (as English is a second language to him), his forum interactions are consistently insightful and articulate. His content count and reputation are largely indicative of his participation and contribution(s).

Translating and transferring his experience from German to English, he’s created numerous helpful topics and guides. He’s offered sound advice, contributed to discussions, and reasoned through debates; while also submitting remarks, correction(s), and critiques with respect to the game’s mechanics, direction, and overall playability. He’s demonstrated that he is extremely knowledgeable and a fitting, respectful personality who deserves to be moderator.

As @di_duncan already started to introduce me (Thanks btw :happyseal:) I think it's time to add some more insights for you:

Regarding myself: I'm 22 years old and live in Switzerland. Currently I'm not working but a student at an university of applied sciences to get my degree in electrical engineering. Apart from playing AW and lots of other PC games I'm doing bodyweight training to stay in shape. An important hobby of mine is much related to all sorts of EDM music, especially House. Apart from just listening and growing my collection I enjoy to create some DJ sets at home and just recently started to get into music production in general. And of course there is AWtactics and all the works involved around it.

Ever since I've started playing WOT back in 2012 I started to become a tank nerd in general. Everything tank related (especially WW2 tanks) was a good way to spend my time :derpiseal: In 2015 I joined the closed beta of Armored Warfare (as a Lord of War founder). As the game offered way more action and more interesting mechanics compared to WOT I quickly abandoned WOT in general. Since then I'm an active AW player in all modes (however, I mainly play PVP). I launched AWtactics in the end of 2019 and am an AW CC since early 2020. Apart from playing tank games I was a driver on the Leopard 2A4 MBT in the army, which gave me some more insights of how those steel beasts work in real life.

I was nominated as a potential mod candidade for ArmoredLabs. In case I end up being selected this is what you can expect from me:

• In general I'm CET/CEST based, and active in those timeframes accordingly. Additionally real life still has top priority for me (I think this is obvious and not a problem) 
  • People already noticed that I'm more active on the forums than on the discord server. If "active" is defined as interacting/chatting regularly this is definitely the case. However, I read most of the stuff posted in the discord. If I don't have anything to say I prefer to keep quiet :winkseal:
  •  I think it's aswell important to metion that the community in general is behaving very well. I haven't encountered any bad behaviour since I'm here. In my opinion this should stay this way, leaving the moderators only to remove/sanction the bad stuff which might potentially appear. Therefore the impact of adding mods to ArmoredLabs should have a minimal impact on the "daily business" of the ArmoredLabs community.

TeyKey1

TeyKey1

• People already noticed that I'm more active on the forums than on the discord server. If "active" is defined as interacting/chatting regularly this is definitely the case. However I read most of the stuff posted in the discord. If I don't have anything to say I prefer to keep quiet :winkseal:
  •  I think it's aswell important to metion that the community in general is behaving very well. I haven't encountered any bad behaviour in general since I'm here. In my opinion this should stay this way, leaving the moderators only to remove/sanction the bad stuff which might potentially appear. Therefore the impact of adding mods to ArmoredLabs should have a minimal impact on the "daily business" of the ArmoredLabs community.

TeyKey1

TeyKey1

• In general I'm CET/CEST based, and active in those timeframes accordingly. Additionally real life still has top priority for me in general (I think this is obvious and not a problem) 
  • People already noticed that I'm more active on the forums than on the discord server. If "active" is defined as interacting/chatting regularly this is definitely the case. However I read most of the stuff posted in the discord. If I don't have anything to say I prefer to keep quiet :winkseal:
  •  I think it's aswell important to metion that the community in general is behaving very well. I haven't encountered any bad behaviour in general since I'm here. In my opinion this should stay this way, leaving the moderators only to remove/sanction the bad stuff which might potentially appear. Therefore the impact of adding mods to ArmoredLabs should have a minimal impact on the "daily business" of the ArmoredLabs community.

TeyKey1

TeyKey1

17 hours ago, di_duncan said:

Ever since I've started playing WOT back in 2012 I started to become a tank nerd in general. Everything tank related (especially WW2 tanks) was a good way to spend my time in general :derpiseal: In 2015 I joined the closed beta of Armored Warfare (as a Lord of War founder). As the game offered way more action and more interesting mechanics compared to WOT I quickly abandoned WOT in general. Since then I'm an active AW player in all modes (however, I mainly play PVP). I launched AWtactics in the end of 2019 and am an AW CC since early 2020. Apart from playing tank games I was a driver on the Leopard 2A4 MBT in the army, which gave me some more insights of how those steel beasts work in real life.

• In general I'm CET/CEST based, and active in those timeframes accordingly. Additionally real life still has top priority for me in general (I think this is obvious and not a problem) 

TeyKey1

TeyKey1

17 hours ago, di_duncan said:

Ever since I've started playing WOT back in 2012 I started to become a tank nerd in general. Everything tank related (especially WW2 tanks) was a good way to spend my time in general :derpiseal: In 2015 I joined the closed beta of Armored Warfare (as a Lord of War founder). As the game offered way more action and more interesting mechanics compared to WOT I quickly abandoned WOT in general. Ever since I'm an active AW player in all modes (however, I mainly play PVP). I launched AWtactics in the end of 2019 and am an AW CC since early 2020. Apart from playing tank games I was a driver on the Leopard 2A4 MBT in the army, which gave me some more insights of how those steel beasts work in real life.

TeyKey1

TeyKey1

16 hours ago, di_duncan said:

Ever since I've started playing WOT back in 2012 I started to become a tank nerd in general. Everything tank related (especially WW2 tanks) was a good way to spend my time in general :derpiseal: In 2015 I joined the closed beta of Armored Warfare (as a Lord of War founder). As the game offered way more action and more interesting mechanics compared to WOT I quickly abandoned WOT in general. Ever since I'm an active AW player in all modes (however, I mainly play PVP). I launched AWtactics in the end of 2019 and am an AW CC since early 2020. Apart from playing tank games I was a driver on the Leopard 2A4 MBT in the army, which gave me some more insights of how those steel beasts work in real life.

• In general I'm CET/CEST based, and active in those timeframes accordingly. Additionally real life still has top priority for me in general (I think this is obvious in general and not a problem)