Edit History

Yxlouvia

Yxlouvia

no longer candidate

Yxlouvia

Yxlouvia

Since voting started ı want to introduce myself Hello my nickname is yxlouvia (same at everywhere ingame, discord etc.) and 21 years old and ı m in the running for moderator of awlabs forum and discord. Thanks to my and my school mostly ı m sitting in front of my pc so that means ı can help you almost all day long also ı m moderator in IHS battalion its not big as awlabs discord but still big enough. I m using discord since 2017 and ı m pretty sure ı know most of its feature. Thats all from me for now, thanks for the reading and ı m waiting your vote.

Yxlouvia

Yxlouvia

Since voting started ı want to introduce myself Hello my nickname is yxlouvia (probably everywhere ingame, discord etc.) and 21 years old and ı m in the running for moderator of awlabs forum and discord. Thanks to my and my school mostly ı m sitting in front of my pc so that means ı can help you almost all day long also ı m moderator in IHS battalion its not big as awlabs discord but still big enough. I m using discord since 2017 and ı m pretty sure ı know most of its feature. Thats all from me for now, thanks for the reading and ı m waiting your vote.