Sign in to follow this  
Tigger

“Glad to meet ya! Name’s Tigger. T-I-double guh-er! That spells Tigger!”

Been playing computer games since my Atari 2600 through various consoles and computers. Old man now (well mind says 25, body is 52 but thinks it is 75), served as a Sapper for 24 years in many nations. 

First tank game was the old "Battle Zone" in arcades, started with AW during the first Alpha testing and seen many many changes, some good and some bad - just like most other continually updated games (except WoT that seems to be a constant downward slope). Currently I play WG RD and AW mostly with side lines into SD 2

I mostly run PvE now, never platooned and dont blame the rest of the team for every loss, I own up to my mistakes and move on win or lose makes no difference to my life. You can catch me in all tiers and with all classes, tend to pick what I feel like playing and click go without looking at the map as I believe in learning the strengths and weaknesses of all vehicles, so I dont free xp through any either (does make some painful and take a while to go through though)

Has a liking for the OT64 amongst other vehicles - What can I say, I like underdogs and I post up the odd little game on my youtube channel