Edit History

Grenier

Grenier

Never been a fan of the T-15, but considering the thing has 24K base DPM and 520 pen, it will be pretty nuts, especially if its module damage isn't bad. the 30mm T-15 is around 28K? DPM with it's AC but won't easily pen the sides of MBTs while damaging their ammorack in the process. 

And with the 520mm pen on the first shot, you can do a LOT more than with the 205mm of the 30mm AC.

Also, fun fact, I had to go as low a freaking T3 to find an AP round with only 500mm of pen while checking how easy it would be to pen T10 MBTs. Ridiculous...

Honestly, if the 57mm deals lots of module damage, it could be broken IMO, But we kinda expect that right? Gotta powercreep the old stuff...

Edit : The burst thingy will be ping related like on the Griff I guess... How does that even work... I have no idea...

Grenier

Grenier

Never been a fan of the T-15, but considering the thing has 24K base DPM and 520 pen, it will be pretty nuts, especially if its module damage isn't bad. the 30mm T-15 is around 28K? DPM with it's AC but won't easily pen the sides of MBTs while damaging their ammorack in the process. 

And with the 520mm pen on the first shot, you can do a LOT more than with the 205mm of the 30mm AC.

Also, fun fact, I had to go as low a freaking T3 to find an AP round with only 500mm of pen while checking how easy it would be to pen T10 MBTs. Ridiculous...

Honestly, if the 57mm deals lots of module damage, it could be broken IMO, But we kinda expect that right? Gotta powercreep the old stuff...