Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Android auto non-correct

21 hours ago, Haswell said:

MBTs... As the most popular class in the game

It seems to me regarding glops, that there's generally about 2-3 mbts per side in a 10 v 10 game and maybe 4 in a 15 v 15. These are quite often either the 'flavour of the month' mbs. Ie the seon gun due to the battle path, or the tanks from a new branch just after it's released: the French for example after they arrived.

Ignoring those, the only ones I really see are: premium terminator variants, a few TTBs and that door-wedge thing, Altays, and at T10,  almost exclusively tryhard platoons of CATTBs. No one really uses actual mbts, ie progression line mbts for glops.

... you shouldn’t be able to trade damage with an MBT in a LT and expect a victory...

...Strela, Pindad... Although I won't hold my breath.

our goal is to make the gameplay fair and to address power creep

The simplest way of course, is not to introduce power creep in the first place, especially since they are well aware that some tank's armour is better than another/reload is faster/damage is greater, by being able to just read out which number is the biggest one.

Or at least have 2 versions of the OP tank ready, pre-made, when they introduce it: the OP one, to tempt you to get it; and the balanced one that they can switch it with later, when the it's OPness inevitably becomes a problem.

10 hours ago, di_duncan said:

... just give people free reign to TK camping MBTs...

I owe you a pint for that one, dunc.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Android auto non-correct

MBTs... As the most popular class in the game

It seems to me regarding glops, that there's generally about 2-3 mbts per side in a 10 v 10 game and maybe 4 in a 15 v 15. These are quite often either the 'flavour of the month' mbs. Ie the seon gun due to the battle path, or the tanks from a new branch just after it's released: the French for example after they arrived.

Ignoring those, the only ones I really see are: premium terminator variants, a few TTBs and that door-wedge thing, Altays, and at T10,  almost exclusively tryhard platoons of CATTBs. No one really uses actual mbts for glops.

... you shouldn’t be able to trade damage with an MBT in a LT and expect a victory...

The simplest way of course, is not to introduce power creep in the first place, especially since they are well aware that some tank's armour is better than another/reload is faster/damage is greater, by being able to just read out which number is the biggest one.

Or at least have 2 versions of the OP tank ready, pre-made, when they introduce it: the OP one, to tempt you to get it; and the balanced one that they can switch it with later, when the it's OPness inevitably becomes a problem.

9 hours ago, di_duncan said:

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Android auto non-correct

20 hours ago, Haswell said:

As the most popular class in the game

Ignoring those, the only ones I really see are: premium terminator variants, a few TTBs and that door-wedge thing, Altays, and at T10,  almost exclusively tryhard platoons of CATTBs. No one really uses actual mbts for glops.

9 hours ago, di_duncan said:

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Android auto non-correct

It seems to me regarding glops, that there's generally about 2-3 mbts in a 10 v 10 game and maybe 4 in a 15 v 15. These are quite often either the 'flavour of the month' mbs. Ie the seon gun due to the battle path, or the tanks from a new branch just after it's released: the French for example after they arrived.

8 hours ago, di_duncan said:

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Android auto non-correct

It seems to me regarding glops, that there's generally about 2-3 mbts in a 10 v 10 game and maybe 4 in a 15 v 15. These are quite often either the 'flavour of the month' mbs. Ie the seon gun due to the battle path, or the tanks from a new branch just after it's released: the French being the most recent.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Android auto non-correct

It seems to me regarding glops, that there's generally about 2-3 mbts in a 10 v 10 game and maybe 4 in a 15 v 15. These are quite often either the 'flavour of the month' mbs. Ie the seon gun due to the battle path, or the tanks from a new branch just after it's released: the French being the most recent.

Ignoring those, the only ones I really see are: premium terminator variants, a few TTBs, Altays, and at T10,  almost exclusively tryhard platoons of CATTBs. No one really uses actual mbts for glops.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Ignoring those, the only ones I really see are: premium terminator variants, a few TTBs, Altays, and at T10,  almost exclusively tryhard platoons of CATTBs. No one really uses actual mbts for glops.

... ust give people free reign to TK camping MBTs...

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

19 hours ago, Haswell said:

The simplest way of course, is not to introduce power creep in the first place, especially since they are well aware that some tank's armour is better than another/reload is faster/damage ud greater, by being able to just read out which number is the biggest one.

... ust give people free reign to TK camping MBTs...