Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

2 hours ago, di_duncan said:

Solo Q GlOps game on Narrows. One three-man platoon on each team, both performing rather poorly (surprisingly). Similar team comp, although they have a 490 and a Type 10, while we have a Wilk, a K2, and an additional T-15. As for notable players, we have Falcrum (COBET) and Vyserk (ex-HYPE, now NASTY) while they have a player from Ardor (str-1).

Ok I'll give it a crack:
I agree with everything you said: very similar teams, very similar vehicles, nothing that screams "huge advantage". The blue platoon looks like a pick-up platoon, and performed like it, the red platoon: same batallion, not from a batallion i recognise, so who knows. They might have been ok but were dumped down the scoresheet by better guys at the top.
the Ardor guy came top (predictably), glops points similar ....
Best guess: I'd say it was very close, but judging from the blue team's few extra kills and a couple of extra glops points: The blues won by about  ... 250-300 maybe when the timer ran out?

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Solo Q GlOps game on Narrows. One three-man platoon on each team, both performing rather poorly (surprisingly). Similar team comp, although they have a 490 and a Type 10, while we have a Wilk, a K2, and an additional T-15. As for notable players, we have Falcrum (COBET) and Vyserk (ex-HYPE, now NASTY) while they have a player from Ardor (str-1).

Ok I'll give it a crack:
I agree with everything you said: very similar teams, very similar vehicles, nothing that screams "huge advantage". The blue platoon looks like a pick-up platoon, and performed like it, the red platoon: same batallion, not from a batallion i recognise, so who knows. They might have been ok but were dumped down the scoresheet by better guys at the top.
Best guess: I'd say it was very close, but judging from the blue team's few extra kills and a couple of extra glops points: The blues won by about  ... 2-300 maybe when the timer ran out?

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Ok I'll give it a crack:
Best guess: I'd say it was very close, but judging from the blue team's few extra kills and a couple of extra glops points: The blues won by about  ... 300 maybe when the timer ran out?