Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

21 minutes ago, TeyKey1 said:

Never heard of MAFIA. COBET doesn't really impress me

I think mafia used to be really good back in the stone age. COBET seem to be individually good, but fortunately they don't inevitably come in 3s like the A1arM people.

so I think we are seeing that the dam points, & the glops points DO NOT accurately reflect anything. Ie you can score more glops points and still get fewer actual 'Reduce The Enemy's Winning Points' .

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

20 minutes ago, TeyKey1 said:

I think mafia used to be really good back in the stone age. COBET seem to be individually good, but fortunately they don't inevitably come in 3s like the A1arM people.

so I think we are seeing that the dam points, & the glops points DOES NOT accurately reflect anything. Ie you can score more glops points and still get fewer actual 'Reduce The Enemy's Winning Points' .

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

20 minutes ago, TeyKey1 said:

so I think we are seeing that the points, the glops Point DOES NOT accurately reflect anything. Ie you can score more glops points and still get fewer actual 'Reduce The Enemy's Winning Points' .

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

15 minutes ago, TeyKey1 said:

I think mafia used to be really good back in the stone age. COBET seem to be individually good, by fortunately they don't inevitably come in 3s like the A1arM people.

so I think we are seeing that the points, the glops Point DOES NOT accurately reflect anything. Ie you can score more glops points and still get fewer actual 'Reduce The Enemy's Winning Points' .