Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

3 hours ago, TeyKey1 said:

Ghostfield GLOPS:

mdqA5iY.jpg

i'm probably wrong but it looks like you slaughtered them ... although it's difficult to judge from the glops points, and the exact formula for points vs. actually effective capping.

If you didn't slaughter them you should have, they were dead most of the time.

You had a mafia guy, 10/10 clan players vs. 8, an extra Type 10 prem, and one from COBET... who mysteriously came second from last, despite 19k dam.... hit some teammates with an airstrike?

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Ghostfield GLOPS:

mdqA5iY.jpg

i'm probably wrong but it looks like you slaughtered them ... although it's difficult to judge from the glops points, and the exact formula for points vs. actually effective capping.

You had a mafia guy, 10/10 clan players vs. 8, an extra Type 10 prem, and one from COBET... who mysteriosly came second from last, despite 19k dam.... hit some teammates with an airstrike?

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Ghostfield GLOPS:

mdqA5iY.jpg

You had a mafia guy, an extra Type 10 prem, and one from COBET... who musteriosly came second from last, despite 19k dam.... hit some teammates with an airstrike?

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

2 hours ago, TeyKey1 said:

Ghostfield GLOPS:

mdqA5iY.jpg

If you didn't slaughter them you should have, they were dead most of the time

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Ghostfield GLOPS:

mdqA5iY.jpg

i'm probably wrong but it looks like you slaughtered them ... although it's difficult to judge from the glops points, and the exact formula for points vs. actually effective capping

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Ghostfield GLOPS:

mdqA5iY.jpg

i'm probably wrong but it looks like you slaughtered them