Edit History

TeyKey1

TeyKey1

Game one was probably a loose given the GLOPS points your team earned even tough both teams did roughly the same damage.

Game two I'd guess for a loose again given the GLOPS points earned (not quite sure on this one). Even if your team did significantly more damage than the enemy the enemy managed to hold the points better. It seems like the enemy TDs managed to cap/decap better than yours but did less damage.

I continue and add this one for you guys to guess (GLOPS game on Narrows):

rGLK8fI.jpg

TeyKey1

TeyKey1

Game one was probably a loose given the GLOPS points your team earned even tough both teams did roughly the same damage.

Game two I'd guess for a loose again given the GLOPS points earned (not quite sure on this one). Even if your team did significantly more damage than the enemy the enemy managed to hold the points better. It seems like the enemy TDs managed to cap/decap better than yours but did less damage.

I continue and add this one for you guys to guess:

TeyKey1

TeyKey1

I continue and add this one for you guys to guess:

aaQZVC5.png

TeyKey1

TeyKey1

TeyKey1

TeyKey1

Game two I'd guess for a loose again given the GLOPS points earned. Even if your team did significantly more damage than the enemy the enemy managed to hold the points better. It seems like the enemy TDs managed to cap/decap better than yours but did less damage.