Edit History

itzjustrick

itzjustrick

18 minutes ago, di_duncan said:

@itzjustricken all is said and done, I would rather nuke her for PvE than keep her in her current state for GlOps. Her overall viability in one mode should not overrule the quality of life of another. I mean Alisa was never (and still isn't) a decent commander for PvP or GlOps, but I have no complaints in that regard.  

I might not know how this forum works and I am on mobile... So sorry for the double quite 

18 minutes ago, di_duncan said:

When all is said and done, I would rather nuke her for PvE than keep her in her current state for GlOps. Her overall viability in one mode should not overrule the quality of life of another. I mean Alisa was never (and still isn't) a decent commander for PvP or GlOps, but I have no complaints in that regard.  

I agree ophi doesn't have to be op because she is a bp commander or anything like that... I mean Harper is absolute dogshit in all game modes. However I still believe that screwing paying customers over by nerfing stuff they paid for shouldn't be done in a too big extent. Ultimately this could mean less paying customers and in this way it could be detrimental to the lifespan of the game... I.e just pulling the plug because the game doesn't make any money 

itzjustrick

itzjustrick

16 minutes ago, di_duncan said:

@itzjustricken all is said and done, I would rather nuke her for PvE than keep her in her current state for GlOps. Her overall viability in one mode should not overrule the quality of life of another. I mean Alisa was never (and still isn't) a decent commander for PvP or GlOps, but I have no complaints in that regard.  

I might not know how this forum works and I am on mobile... So sorry for the double quite 

16 minutes ago, di_duncan said:

When all is said and done, I would rather nuke her for PvE than keep her in her current state for GlOps. Her overall viability in one mode should not overrule the quality of life of another. I mean Alisa was never (and still isn't) a decent commander for PvP or GlOps, but I have no complaints in that regard.  

I agree ophi doesn't have to be op because she is a bp commander or anything like that... I mean Harper is absolute dogshit in all game modes. However I still believe that screwing paying customers over by nerfing stuff they paid for shouldn't be done in a too big extent. Ultimately this could mean less paying customers and in this way it could be detrimental to the lifespan of the game...

itzjustrick

itzjustrick

12 minutes ago, di_duncan said:

14 minutes ago, di_duncan said:

I agree ophi doesn't have to be op because she is a bp commander or anything like that... I mean Harper is absolute dogshit in all game modes. However I still believe that screwing paying customers over by nerfing stuff they paid for shouldn't be done in a too big extent. Ultimately this could mean less paying customers and in this way it could be detrimental to the lifespan of the game...