Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

1 hour ago, dfnce said:

Second problem is how GLOPS with its multi-respawn "strategy" works, because it simply multiplies problem with Ophelia perk over and over. 

Damn right! This is what kills glops. She gets it EVERY spawn, and since the dumbass-tactic is rush-die, players basically die as often as possible to get the most perks.

--------------------------------------------------

And since the only fun i can have with glops now is bitching about OPhelia here, lets have some fun with it:

Introducing:

The Great OPhelia-'fix' lottery!

Rules:
Can you post your best guess as to what AW does to FIX/workaround OPhelia, whoever gets it, or closest to it, wins:
You can post more than one, but you have to say which one is your preferred answer.

Here's my guess:

Tier restriction: all the problems get shoe-horned into a small set of tiers, that are then ruined.

.... In case of a tie, Lenticulas keeps the gold for himself.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

1 hour ago, dfnce said:

Second problem is how GLOPS with its multi-respawn "strategy" works, because it simply multiplies problem with Ophelia perk over and over. 

Damn right! This is what kills glops. She gets it EVERY spawn, and since the dumbass-tactic is rush-die, players basically die as often as possible to get the most perks.

And since the only fun i can have with glops now is bitching about OPhelia here, lets have some fun with it:

Introducing:

Rules:
Can you post your best guess as to what AW does to FIX/workaround OPhelia, whoever gets it, or closest to it, wins:
You can post more than one, but you have to say which one is your preferred answer.

Here's my guess:

Tier restriction: all the problems get shoe-horned into a small set of tiers, that are then ruined.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

1 hour ago, dfnce said:

Introducing:

Rules:
Can you post your best guess as to what AW doe to FIX/workaround OPhelia, whoever gets it, or closest to it, wins:

Here's my guess: