Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

A weird urge to be nice to SS

16 hours ago, Silentstalker said:

But we can work around it in 0.33.

Well that's good, thank you SS. At least the people who decide things, seem to have recognised that there is a problem with her, and that there is something on the way, that will hopefully deal with it.

I really don't mind people paying for op stuff, or using op tanks, but unfortunately the advantage they get, and extra fun they have, and extra wins they score, comes at the expense of everyone else. In pvp modes.

It would be interesting to know the make up of those inter-batallion battles, I bet at least half the players in every match are CATTB + Ophelia.  ;->

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

15 hours ago, Silentstalker said:

Well that's good, thank you. At least the people who decide things, seem to have recognised that there is a problem with her, and that there is something on the way, that will hopefully deal with it.

I really don't mind people paying for op stuff, or using op tanks, but unfortunately the advantage they get, and extra fun they have, and extra wins they score, comes at the expense of everyone else. In pvp modes.

It would be interesting to know the make up of those inter-batallion battles, I bet at least half the players in every match are CATTB + Ophelia.  ;->

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Well that's good. At least the people who decide things, seem to have recognised that there is a problem with her, and that there is something on the way, that will hopefully deal with it.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

An incomprehensible urge to be nice to SS

Well that's good. At least the people who decide things, seem to have recognised that there is a problem with her, and that there is something on the way, that will hopefully deal with it.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

I really don't mind people paying for op stuff, or using op tanks, but unfortunately the advantage they get, and extra fun they have, and extra wins they score, comes at the expense of everyone else.