Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

11 hours ago, di_duncan said:

I play those maps quite frequently though... Plus, they are among some of the more enjoyable GlOps maps IMO ;)

All i can say to that is: you lucky, lucky bastard :-) Can I have your Magic Account?
Here's my stats of matches played in the last month: well actually June + up to and including yesterday, main acc. I write them down, so this is what occurred.June-glopsmatches.png.02a417fc47c0e047d6970b5fa3ac41ed.png

good maps: 11
others: 97
Sucks huh.
Still hate Narrows with every molecule of my being, love all the 15x15 maps. GF & RN are OK.

say the new UI indicators

the font still sucks though. It itches at my typographic soul.
But, Agreed: It's now better.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

I play those maps quite frequently though... Plus, they are among some of the more enjoyable GlOps maps IMO ;)

All i can say to that is: you lucky, lucky bastard :-) Can I have your Magic Account?
Here's my stats of matches played in the last month: well actually June + up to and including yesterday, main acc. I write them down, so this is what occurred.June-glopsmatches.png.02a417fc47c0e047d6970b5fa3ac41ed.png

Still hate Narrows with every molecule of my being, love all the 15x15 maps. GF & RN are OK.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

10 hours ago, di_duncan said:

All i can say to that is: you lucky, lucky bastard :-)