Edit History

TeyKey1

TeyKey1

1 hour ago, Lenticulas said:

errrrrr  ... sorry nope, I looked and I can't find any reference to this except on the gamepedia WIKI(which doesn't really count), I really believe i remember this from somewhere, but if I remembered it incorrectly, or it was like this and they changed it, I can't say.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Prem MM is not a thing anymore. I think the last vehicle which had it was the Obj 279. There might be some rare low tier prems which still have it but iirc it was removed completely because it disturbs MM.

3 hours ago, di_duncan said:

Unfortunately, encountering one of these tryhard/hardcore platoons usually forecasts a loss, regardless of personal effort/performance. That's not to say you should quit, go AFK, grief, etc. though... (𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅) Fight on and hope for the best in the next battle.

This is something that annoys me greatly while playing GLOPS. Sure it is frustrating getting steamrolled but if you just leave right away you kinda jeopardize all the efforts of your team to turn around the game (Which definitely can happen).

In the end performance is usually all about the player playing the tank. It sure helps if it's strong or even OP, but generally a good player is able to perform well in all kinds of different tanks. The question if prems are generally P2W is way too hard to answer without having any objective data. There are lots of OP prem tanks but there are as well OP progression tanks in the game. Aswell the newer BP tanks always seem to be too strong on release, and only get adjusted after several months (if they even get adjusted at all). 

TeyKey1

TeyKey1

Spoiler

errrrrr  ... sorry nope, I looked and I can't find any reference to this except on the gamepedia WIKI(which doesn't really count), I really believe i remember this from somewhere, but if I remembered it incorrectly, or it was like this and they changed it, I can't say.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Prem MM is not a thing anymore. I think the last vehicle which had it was the Obj 279. There might be some rare low tier prems which still have it but iirc it was removed completely because it disturbs MM.

2 hours ago, di_duncan said:

Unfortunately, encountering one of these tryhard/hardcore platoons usually forecasts a loss, regardless of personal effort/performance. That's not to say you should quit, go AFK, grief, etc. though... (𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅) Fight on and hope for the best in the next battle.

This is something that annoys me greatly while playing GLOPS. Sure it is frustrating getting steamrolled but if you just leave right away you kinda jeopardize all the efforts of your team to turn around the game (Which definitely can happen).

In the end performance is usually all about the player playing the tank. It sure helps if it's strong or even OP, but generally a good player is able to perform well in all kinds of different tanks. The question if prems are generally P2W is way too hard to answer without having any objective data. There are lots of OP prem tanks but there are as well OP progression tanks in the game. Aswell the newer BP tanks always seem to be too strong on release, and only get adjusted after several months (if they even get adjusted at all).